Rausch Creek camping and wheeling June 16-18

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
I'd like to be put on the "maybe" list for Green/Blue for Saturday. I don't plan on camping so I'll probably drive up early or get a hotel. (I posted several days ago but it must've been overlooked.) Red/Black is a little above my pay grade :D but maybe I could ride along with someone to experience them and see what those trails are like?

Last edited:

scull20

I'd like to be put on the "maybe" list for Green/Blue for Saturday. I don't plan on camping so I'll probably drive up early or get a hotel. (I posted several days ago but it must've been overlooked.) Red/Black is a little above my pay grade :D but maybe I could ride along with someone to experience them and see what those trails are like?

The reds are above mine too, but you should give yellow jacket a shot. It's a good "quick" black trail off the "main drag". Your rig can definitely do it.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Sorry Chris, added you to the list
The reds are above mine too, but you should give yellow jacket a shot. It's a good "quick" black trail off the "main drag". Your rig can definitely do it.
It is indeed and he could do it. Let's spot him thru ;)

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Move me to the "going" list, camping and wheeling with the family so I'll stick with the blue/green group. [emoji106]

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Move me to the "going" list, camping and wheeling with the family so I'll stick with the blue/green group. [emoji106]

Awesome Tyler! Can't wait to see you again! For camping try and reserve a spot next to us. We are down by the creek in the last 3 sites

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
So i know ive been MIA and all. But im kinda debating on going on this if you guys would have me. I know its late notice, but thinking i can make it work. Would like to possibly camp if you guys have a spot.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
So i know ive been MIA and all. But im kinda debating on going on this if you guys would have me. I know its late notice, but thinking i can make it work. Would like to possibly camp if you guys have a spot.

Main camping site is full but if you want to get one close by your more than welcome.

Plenty of room on the green/blue group if you want me to add you to it.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Absolutely.

Squeeze me in with the blacks/reds?

Can add you to the second group
I can't go. I just repainted my sliders & skins and will get them all scratched and stuff

View attachment 262173

View attachment 262174

View attachment 262175

View attachment 262176
Come sand and paint my sliders for me
Ill just make sure my hand is between the sliders and rock so they dont get scratched :thumb:
Just wear your construction gloves.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
So... after some planning with cozdude and Sheaffadelic we have decided to plan an early summer Rausch Creek trip the weekend of June 16th till the 18th (or however long you would like to hang around) with camping most of the weekend. So for the wheeling we want to possibly run 2 separate groups of the first being a red and black trail rating group of a max jeep count at 8 and the second group running greens and blues jeep max of 12. Our plans are to camp out Friday night either at the Echo Valley campground (http://www.echovalleycamp.com/ourlocation.htm) wheel Saturday and then all get back together that night for whatever may occur :drinks::drunkbuds::drum::grouphug::pop2::friends::honey:

Keep in mind I would like to keep it family friendly so we don't leave anyone out that can make it!!

Recommended Gear:

Wayalife windshield banner
CB Radio
Recovery Gear
Sliders
Don't forget your lunch!

MEMBERS ONLY PLEASE

Please post up the following:

1) your jeeps info

2) your level (beginner, intermediate, advanced, ext)

3) what type of trails you would like to run (black, blue, green)

Black/Red

1.Hinrichs (camping)
2.Cozdude (camping)
3.Sheaffadelic (camping)
4.Ddays
5.Scull20 (camping)
6. letsgettwisted
7. kawimoto
8.jeffj

Black/Red 2
1. Buster
2. Ak49
3. Andy?

Green/ Blue
1. tonytony9
2. tonytony9 dad
3. Daro
4.Andy?
5.mr. Ty

Maybe/Wait List
1. Gregmort
2.RedSheep
3.cyoung16
4.zimm
5. Dejkunlimited

If you haven't been before and would like to attend please fill out the membership form ahead of time
Rausch Creek Park

http://rc4x4.org/

Address

453 Molleystown Rd, Tremont, PA 17981

If you would like to stay for the weekend, these are the usual spots:

The comfort inn , Pine grove, PA

https://www.choicehotels.com/pennsyl...ls/pa130/rates

http://rc4x4.org/park-information/camping-lodging/

Meet in Rausch creek parking lot on the left side between 8:00AM(please be early if you need a hand). This will allow everyone to meet and Rausch time to register with the front office.

1 week bump to the top! If your on the list please let me know if your still attending, if your on the right list, if your camping, or if you need to be moved from the waiting list to the going

Top Bottom