Close

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Nothing but a Thing Sheaffadelic's Avatar
    Friendly bump for anyone who missed this...
    #MiaKhalifa

Been Around the Block DeJkUnlimited's Avatar
    I'd like to be put on the "maybe" list for Green/Blue for Saturday. I don't plan on camping so I'll probably drive up early or get a hotel. (I posted several days ago but it must've been overlooked.) Red/Black is a little above my pay grade but maybe I could ride along with someone to experience them and see what those trails are like?
    Last edited by DeJkUnlimited; 05-25-2017 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeJkUnlimited View Post
    I'd like to be put on the "maybe" list for Green/Blue for Saturday. I don't plan on camping so I'll probably drive up early or get a hotel. (I posted several days ago but it must've been overlooked.) Red/Black is a little above my pay grade but maybe I could ride along with someone to experience them and see what those trails are like?
    The reds are above mine too, but you should give yellow jacket a shot. It's a good "quick" black trail off the "main drag". Your rig can definitely do it.
    The build of "Equinso-Ocha", aka White Devil:
    http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...White-Devil%29

Quote Originally Posted by DeJkUnlimited View Post
    Sorry Chris, added you to the list
    Quote Originally Posted by scull20 View Post
    The reds are above mine too, but you should give yellow jacket a shot. It's a good "quick" black trail off the "main drag". Your rig can definitely do it.
    It is indeed and he could do it. Let's spot him thru
    October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JKS
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assist

Been Around the Block DeJkUnlimited's Avatar
    ^^ no worries, thanks guys

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567