Where are the Oregon Jeepers at?? 0|||||||0

codycal17ww

Let's get something going on here for us Oregon folks! Can't seem to find anything yet, but I could be wrong.

Looking to find some people to get together with sometime and hit some trails. I can't seem to find much in the way of an active group anywhere on here or online in general for that matter for Us out here Jeepin' in Oregon.

Just got my new 17 Willys JKU and I'm wanting to get back out there with a good group of people. Been a few years since I had my old XJ.

I've really only wheeled in central Oregon, but I moved to Portland last month.

Here's the new rig, moss will come when I recover some finances. First thing I'm doing is front bumper and a winch. Then the list is about 30 miles long.

Let's see what you've got!

Image1494972262.488064.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tree Frog

Sorry I did not notice when you joined. Welcome :standing wave:

Greeting from down here in Roseburg.

You live right by one of my favorite playgrounds, TSF!
Also really like the dunes.

We have a lot of members from Oregon but things are kind of quiet lately with all this dang rain.

codycal17ww

Sorry I did not notice when you joined. Welcome :standing wave:

Greeting from down here in Roseburg.

You live right by one of my favorite playgrounds, TSF!
Also really like the dunes.

We have a lot of members from Oregon but things are kind of quiet lately with all this dang rain.

I haven't been to TSF as of yet, been waiting to find someone to ride around with that knows the trails and what not.

I've been wanting to come out to the dunes next time I visit my buddies in La Pine. Check out the ones in the desert.

But yeah, the rain has been a huge bummer up here this year. Everyone says it's gonna be clearing up soon though

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom