When you need an air compressor....

desertrunner

And the only one you have is mounted on your jeep.... haha

Finishing up an entertainment center I have been building and when the time came to break out a nail gun to get the crown moulding attached I hooked it up to my warn power plant and it worked like a charm haha

So in case anyone was wondering the power plant can also run a nail gun if need be.

IMG_5531.jpeg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

dwvninety

And the only one you have is mounted on your jeep.... haha

Finishing up an entertainment center I have been building and when the time came to break out a nail gun to get the crown moulding attached I hooked it up to my warn power plant and it worked like a charm haha

So in case anyone was wondering the power plant can also run a nail gun if need be.

View attachment 258993

Well that's a great idea. I have a 9.5 and never used the air compressor other than airing up tires.

Colorado2003

That's funny. I was using mine to run the nail gun as well for my new house I'm renovating. The duel ARB compressor worked flawlessly! That just proves that Jeep's are multifunctional!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Thank you! Maybe once I finish it my wife will let me get back to working on the jeep haha

In case anyone is looking for home made furniture plans i have made a few off of Ana white .com some pretty good stuff!

Lol, I am carpenter by trade, I always enjoy seeing people make their own stuff. I currently live in a condo with a one car garage and I refuse to make anything that my wife nags me about because I don't want to carry everything up to the 3rd floor. So I just pick on my jeep.
We will start looking for a house towards the end of this year, I am excited to start making my own furniture too

desertrunner

Lol, I am carpenter by trade, I always enjoy seeing people make their own stuff. I currently live in a condo with a one car garage and I refuse to make anything that my wife nags me about because I don't want to carry everything up to the 3rd floor. So I just pick on my jeep.
We will start looking for a house towards the end of this year, I am excited to start making my own furniture too

There is definitely a sense of accomplishment building something like that on your own. Not to mention the cost savings, an entertainment center that size and quality would cost at least double if not close to triple what I have in to it. It makes my wife happy I have a excuse to buy a new tool and it keeps me busy while saving for more jeep mods haha.

I got really lucky with the house we just bought, it has an almost 700 sqft garage so I can have both our DDs in the garage and still have plenty of room for all my tools and have a few projects going.
Thanks! Pretty much all that's left to do is get the doors hung but I think its turning out pretty good.

View attachment 259021

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
There is definitely a sense of accomplishment building something like that on your own. Not to mention the cost savings, an entertainment center that size and quality would cost at least double if not close to triple what I have in to it. It makes my wife happy I have a excuse to buy a new tool and it keeps me busy while saving for more jeep mods haha.

I got really lucky with the house we just bought, it has an almost 700 sqft garage so I can have both our DDs in the garage and still have plenty of room for all my tools and have a few projects going.

Yup, I won't settle for anything less than a 3 car garage. I like my garage space

bigcale

Caught the Bug
My friends TJ has a York in place of his AC compressor and it is attached to a small tank, admittedly he runs an airock suspension so he needs it. He used to run an impact off of it all the time, both on the trail and in the garage.

desertrunner

I thought about potentially buying just a portable air tank to fill off the power plant so I could use it in places where I can't drive the jeep up to it but not too sure how advantageous that would be or how long it would last. It might work for small projects in the house should I need air idk.

Top Bottom