Whatever dude, the stick is deep in you.

longarmwj

haha, the sarcasm was fine, just because you didn't understand, doesn't mean I'm wrong. drop the fucking attitude, you're just jumping on the bandwagon. I just tried to show these guys what the fucking removable top looked like. Who's the fucking troll?

Obviously still you, especially since you posted a link to a competing site AGAIN. And who said I had an attitude? You're the one cussing me out.....behind a computer screen.......on a forum.

Do you need your safe space?

vgullotta

Obviously still you, especially since you posted a link to a competing site AGAIN. And who said I had an attitude? You're the one cussing me out.....behind a computer screen.......on a forum.

Do you need your safe space?

you called me a troll first, chief. The second one was a direct link to my profile on jk-forum.com, which is NOT a competing site, WJCO deleted it because apparently he had no clue that jk-forum.com was a sister site to wayalife.com.

WJCO

Meme King
you called me a troll first, chief. The second one was a direct link to my profile on jk-forum.com, which is NOT a competing site, WJCO deleted it because apparently he had no clue that jk-forum.com was a sister site to wayalife.com.

Correct. I still have no clue that jk forum is a sister site here:

IMG_20170518_171816_766.jpg

Maybe I'm missing something, Abraham. Sorry your firstborn was put on an alter, but I'm just trying to treat this as an internet Jeep forum. No need to start a revolution.

BobNH

View attachment 259251

Maybe I'm missing something, Abraham. Sorry your firstborn was put on an alter, but I'm just trying to treat this as an internet Jeep forum. No need to start a revolution.
Cool, I didn't realize that about 4x4explor. They had a lot of great writeups I found very helpful with my TJ[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

So now that you've been made to look like a dumbass, what now?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug

Seriously?

View attachment 259251

Just so maybe you'll pull your head out of your ass, I quoted WJCO so that you can see again that jk-forum is not a sister site. Please don't be this damn dumb.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
I didn't flip my lid over any vehicle at all, wtf are you talking about? I got annoyed cause 2 different mods fucking jumped down my throat when all I tried to do was help someone, who I didn't realize

1) was a mod on this site, so should have fucking known about the top anyway
2) already knew the shit I was fucking showing him but was too stupid to realize he already knew it

Also, don't call me bro, I ain't your fucking brother, and I ain't your fucking friend.

IMG_2526.JPG

Top Bottom