I need a lift kit

Scott nunn

I installed a rough country 3.5" lift on my 08' jku. Before I purchased it I read many reviews and watched some videos on them. I found there were more people that liked them then those who did not. The ones that didn't like them did rock crawling every weekend. The ones that did like them went a few times a year ( me). Many have said "they heard" but have not tried them. I also found negative reviews on many of the fancy brands. The price difference for me is massive. If I get 3 years out of a $500 lift then I can just buy them again. The fancy brands are $1,500 and up. That's triple the price. I would love one of the high end brands that are probably better then my rough country set but after having installed for 7 months with 35" tires. I think they're great. All the parts were far greater then the stock jku parts. I'm even thinking about buying more rough country parts to upgrade stock parts like the track bar. They are affordable and reasonably work. If your gonna kill it on the weekends then don't buy RC. If you want a decent and affordable lift that you will use on simple trails with some mud and uneven dirt Then Hell yeah. Maybe one I will get Fox. But for now I love my Rc lift.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thanks [emoji1]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using WAYALIFE mobile app

wardawg

Yeah, skip the chinese made, rough riding, crap hydro shock rough country and get something way better for nearly the same price. EVO enforcer or rancho. Hell, rock krawler or metal cloak is better than rough country, although I won't recommend them either. Heard good stuff about JKS too.

Why do you not recommend MC?

Top Bottom