EVO Sport Cage - Complete JKU Package

Buster3479

I'm selling a complete EVO Sport cage package for a JKU 2011-current. It includes:

EVO1156 Front Cage
EVO1157 Spreader Bar
EVO1167 B-Pillar Crossmember
EVO1168 C-Pillar Crossmember

I'm also including a trimmed soundbar (no speakers), trimmed rear dome light bezel, trimmed A-pillar molds, and trimmed soft top components to use with it. All original and new extra hardware, and original instructions included. Also including a mounted GPS/Phone ball on front crossbar.

All cage parts are scuffed with purple scotchbrite and primed with Rustoleum self-etching primer to keep them from rusting. Front dash crossbar finished with Satin black and 3 coats of clear.

Ordered, this package will cost you $1649.96 with free shipping. All components are new, installed once, but removed before running. My wife and I prefer the look of the round bar on the Rockhard cage.

Will work with a 2 door, but the C-pillar crossmember and rear spreader bar will be useless to you.

Cash or Paypal, cash preferred due to fees. Local pickup in or near St. Inigoes MD. Available most evenings and weekends. Will not ship. Price is FIRM, it's $650 off, still new, and hundreds of $ in extras are included on top of that

Will be up at Rausch on 6/2 and can bring for a guaranteed sale only.

$1000

IMG_6225_compressed.jpg

Last edited:

Buster3479

If we weren't on opposite sides of the country I'd have already suggested some hybrid trade with your rear C/Os. Too much steel to ship.

Buster3479

I do. We're coming to the Exodus, but it would take too long to install it there. We're in Southern Maryland, I could check with Fastenal or other shipping options if you're interested.

Top Bottom