I think I may need professional help

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
So I've decided to get a jeep. Waiting for some stock options to vest and gonna use that to buy a Rubicon. In the meantime I've been doing my research (I'm an systems engineer by trade so I obsess about how things work). I've stumbled onto this forum and... I think I'm addicted. Can't get enough!! So much good stuff here. And the videos?! Gotten to the point my wife is annoyed. I haven't even bought the jeep yet and thanks to all the info I've been able to gather here. I know EXACTLY what I want.

I'm here on vacation in Puerto Vallarta and while others are reading books and hanging by the pool. I'm here in this forum checking out builds and other info. Yeah I think I have a problem.. or do I? :p

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jack diddly

Welcome from Idaho. You're gonna have a lot of fun. I was the same way until I got my jeep. Now it's the same way but way more expensive than just looking at it online. Haha.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
So what's the build list look like?

So far here's what I thinking:

37 Nitto grapplers along with regear
King coilovers
EVO 4" lift kit
EVO long arms
PSC front and rear bumpers
PSC sliders
Debating between PSC fenders or just cutting stock
Tire carrier: still deciding.

Planning to go to 40's eventually with pro rock 60s, but this is where I want to start them work up my skill level to the point I need more.

Journeyman

King coilovers
EVO 4" lift kit
EVO long arms
PSC sliders

Planning to go to 40's eventually with pro rock 60s, but this is where I want to start them work up my skill level to the point I need more.

Wow, that's quite a list you've got there!

OJK12

King coilovers
EVO 4" lift kit
EVO long arms
PSC sliders

Cut the stock flares! It's so nice to hit trees and not cause body damage. They just tuck, roll, and spring back!

Top Bottom