Discount Tire--2017 Memorial Day Deals!

Discount Tire

memorialDay17PromotionEPIC.jpg

Our IN-STORE Memorial Day Tire & Wheel Sale officially started today! Shop tires and/or wheels for your vehicle by following the links below!

Discount Tire

Thanks for your help Matt! Just ordered up a set through DTD. Talked to a guy name Patrick this morning. Awesome guy and your customer service is second to none. You guys even bought one of my certificates for me. Thanks again!

Awesome to hear, Mike! Thank you for your support and for giving us the opportunity to help! Enjoy your new tires!

mastrcruse

Can't find 40-13.5-17 nitto trail Grapplers on your website. Any specials on them this weekend?

I have a quote for $2217 for 5 from a local store $2576 for certificates.

Last edited:

Discount Tire

Can't find 40-13.5-17 nitto trail Grapplers on your website. Any specials on them this weekend?

I have a quote for $2217 for 5 from a local store $2576 for certificates.

It sounds like you are shopping the Discount Tire store website. If so, this tire will not be listed as the Discount Tire stores do not carry this tire in stock, however they can order a set for you.

As far as specials go, today and tomorrow you will receive $75.00 back by mail with the purchase of four STT Pro tires during the Memorial Day Deals sale. You can save an additional $60.00 back by mail if you purchase using Discount Tire credit. See the links in the OP for specifics.

Discount Tire Direct (mail order/online service of Discount Tire Co) has the 40x13.50R-17 STT Pro in stock; ready to ship. The same savings noted above apply :thumb:

Details: 40x13.50R-17 Cooper Discoverer STT PRO | Discount Tire Direct

mastrcruse

It sounds like you are shopping the Discount Tire store website. If so, this tire will not be listed as the Discount Tire stores do not carry this tire in stock, however they can order a set for you.

As far as specials go, today and tomorrow you will receive $75.00 back by mail with the purchase of four STT Pro tires during the Memorial Day Deals sale. You can save an additional $60.00 back by mail if you purchase using Discount Tire credit. See the links in the OP for specifics.

Discount Tire Direct (mail order/online service of Discount Tire Co) has the 40x13.50R-17 STT Pro in stock; ready to ship. The same savings noted above apply :thumb:

Details: 40x13.50R-17 Cooper Discoverer STT PRO | Discount Tire Direct

Thanks! Nothing on Trail Grapplers? Don't want the STT pro. I have the card if that makes a difference.

Andy5160

Hooked
Thanks for your help Matt! Just ordered up a set through DTD. Talked to a guy name Patrick this morning. Awesome guy and your customer service is second to none. You guys even bought one of my certificates for me. Thanks again!

Damn this is crazy !!!!!!
Congrats man! And your wife deserves all the attention and compliments.

Top Bottom