[NC] Overland Expo East - Sep 29 through Oct 1

Amrth

Anyone in the southeast interested in going to this event? It's in Asheville, NC which is a great place if you like breweries too.

Plans are on the cards! is it going be on the premises of Biltmore estate, like the last year?

longarmwj

Might be able to make it up, even if it's only for a day. I've heard its a great event with lots of good craft beer and cigars....oh and Jeeps

Ddays

Hooked
This looks like it may be worth the drive down from PA. My parents toured the Biltmore Estate & raved about it. Any idea what the cost is for the Overland Experience?

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
This looks like it may be worth the drive down from PA. My parents toured the Biltmore Estate & raved about it. Any idea what the cost is for the Overland Experience?

From what I could find, a one-day pass can run as low as $10 per person. It won't get you into any classes, but you can tour the entire grounds.

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Anybody going to camp or just show up for the day?

They haven't put it up online yet, but for the West Expo, you had to purchase one of the higher cost ticket packages to be eligible for camping. And even then, it was first come first serve. Not sure if it works the same way for the East Expo, but you may want to consider that.

Hotels in Asheville don't have to be expensive if you stay further away from Biltmore and downtown. I can personally recommend the Aloft hotel downtown as a great hotel and walking distance to a bunch of breweries.

Ddays

Hooked
They haven't put it up online yet, but for the West Expo, you had to purchase one of the higher cost ticket packages to be eligible for camping. And even then, it was first come first serve. Not sure if it works the same way for the East Expo, but you may want to consider that.

Hotels in Asheville don't have to be expensive if you stay further away from Biltmore and downtown. I can personally recommend the Aloft hotel downtown as a great hotel and walking distance to a bunch of breweries.

Just put this on my to-do-list. This looks like a fun trip.

Top Bottom