About to purschase EVO lift kit

iM7md

Hello,
I am about to purchase below items for my 2012 JK sport 2dr MT running 305x70x17 tires, Please share your feedback if any:
- EVO ENFORCER PRO SUSPENSION STAGE 1 JK
- EVO Mfg C2 Axle Gussets
- Rancho RS720003 Exhaust Pipe Kit
- Alloy USA Front & Rear Driveshafts
- AOR Control Arms
- RANCHO Brake Line Extensions
- Front and Rear Trackbars
- FOX ATS Steering Stabilizer
- regear to 4.10

What do you think of Sprintex Supercharger and KING front 2.0 bump stops?

Daily driver, Sand dune offroading & no crawling.

2620-4282-thickbox.jpg

J

JKDream

Hello,
I am about to purchase below items for my 2012 JK sport 2dr MT running 305x70x17 tires, Please share your feedback if any:
- AOR Control Arms
- regear to 4.10

View attachment 260219

Couple things I would change:
Fox Stabilizer - Ditch this, they're nitrogen charged and will cause a heavy pull on the road.
AOR Control Arms - I would go something with rubber bushings for both ends if you're driving in the dunes.
Gears: I'd go 4:56 instead of 4:10 for 35's.
Track Bars: I'd look at doing brackets opposed to track bars, cheaper alternative and corrects angles.

Another note: if you're mostly driving in the dunes, I would consider an aftermarket front axle housing sooner than later.
Speed in the dunes will bend your stock housing very quick.

King bumps are great, really nice for fast desert driving.
Superchargers are shit. The 3.6 already runs really hot, I would go with more gear opposed to a supercharger.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Hello,
- AOR Control Arms
- regear to 4.10

View attachment 260219

The enforcer pro comes with:
1) front lower control arms, so why do you *want* AOR control arms?
2) Steel braided brake lines, so again, why do you *WANT* Rancho line extensions??
4) Raised track bar brackets front and rear, so why do you *WANT* new track bars???
5) FOX ATS Steering stabilizer? Really?? :doh:
6) Waste of money going to 4:10, go 4.56 if 305s is your end goal. Plan ahead with your regear. do it once, do it right.

JAGS

Hooked
As others have stated, you'll need wheel spacers to get your tires further out. With the 5.13 and the +10, not only will the coilovers be an issue, but with a 12.5 wide tire, you may also have issues clearing your rear sway bar links.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

iM7md

The enforcer pro comes with:
1) front lower control arms, so why do you *want* AOR control arms?
2) Steel braided brake lines, so again, why do you *WANT* Rancho line extensions??
4) Raised track bar brackets front and rear, so why do you *WANT* new track bars???
5) FOX ATS Steering stabilizer? Really?? :doh:
6) Waste of money going to 4:10, go 4.56 if 305s is your end goal. Plan ahead with your regear. do it once, do it right.

Thanks a lot, I have modified my order based on your feedback

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Aren't 305's equivalent to 33's? 315's are closer to 35's. That said, 4.56 would probably be better for sand than 4.10's. It seems generally the bump up is 4.88 for 35's and 5.13's for 37's so 4.56 for 33's seems to make more sense for something in the 33 inch range. Also wheel speed is everything in sand so 4.10's would bog down slightly easier. Hopefully some folks with actual experience will chime in on this as I have never run a 305.
I will add that I've not heard much positive about superchargers either. Use that money (And much less of it) to get wheels with proper backspacing unless you are really in love with the wheels you have, then go spidertrax spacers.

Last edited:

iM7md

Aren't 305's equivalent to 33's? 315's are closer to 35's. That said, 4.56 would probably be better for sand than 4.10's. It seems generally the bump up is 4.88 for 35's and 5.13's for 37's so 4.56 for 33's seems to make more sense for something in the 33 inch range. Also wheel speed is everything in sand so 4.10's would bog down slightly easier. Hopefully some folks with actual experience will chime in on this as I have never run a 305.
I will add that I've not heard much positive about superchargers either. Use that money (And much less of it) to get wheels with proper backspacing unless you are really in love with the wheels you have, then go spidertrax spacers.

305 is somewhere around 34", I will go with 4.56 regearing, Thanks for your inputs

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom