seansheds - You Have WON the Fishbone Front Bumper Giveaway!!

Crystaliner

Doesn't know shit about wheeling
Congratulations seansheds
You have just been selected to WIN a Fishbone Front Bumper!!
You now have 5 minutes to respond to this thread and claim your prize

NOTE: If you are NOT seansheds, DO NOT post on this thread as you will be disqualified from this giveaway.

Holy moly!!!! Couldn't of happened to a nicer guy. [emoji482][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji109]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

seansheds

I had a really big weekend as not only did I have the bumper to install, but I also got everything together for my 4" EVO Enforcer lift! Exciting times to say the least!

I had been staring at the bumper box for too long and it was time for the install. First I had to remove some stock parts to make room for the new bumper.

Out with the old!

IMG_7377.jpg

Time to open the box! Very good packaging. Everything was well wrapped and the empty space filled with foam. Lots of packing tape so a utility knife was a must.

IMG_7382.jpg

What a beauty! There's nothing like nice clean powder-coating.

IMG_7383.jpg

I should have taken some more photos but assembly was pretty simple. I just had to slide some clips over the holes for the mounting of the factory fog lights. Then using four supplied bolts I mounted the winch plate. I skipped the drilling of the two winch mount holes since I don't have a winch...yet. Then the bumper bolts just slide into the factory frame plate holes. Everything lined up perfectly and I quickly put on the eight nuts and tightened them down. That was it. Assembly took about 10 minutes!

Now for the moment you've all been waiting for....

IMG_7387.jpg

IMG_7385.jpg

IMG_7386.jpg

IMG_7388.jpg

IMG_7390.jpg

IMG_7391.jpg

The bumper looks great and I'm so thankful my name got drawn to win!! I hope to get a winch mounted to it soon.

A huge thanks again to Wayalife and Fishbone for having this awesome giveaway!!! :drinks:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I had a really big weekend as not only did I have the bumper to install, but I also got everything together for my 4" EVO Enforcer lift! Exciting times to say the least!

I had been staring at the bumper box for too long and it was time for the install. First I had to remove some stock parts to make room for the new bumper.

The bumper looks great and I'm so thankful my name got drawn to win!! I hope to get a winch mounted to it soon.

A huge thanks again to Wayalife and Fishbone for having this awesome giveaway!!! :drinks:

Awesome!! So glad to see it installed on your Jeep - looks great :thumb:

Top Bottom