20in High Quality LED Light-Bar or Round KC Highlights in LED

PHX JK

I will be the first to admit the Light Bars look a bit Douchey to me but I must say the Reputation of the Baja Designs, Rigid and Bull Dog Light bars is Hard to resist. I really love the Look of Round Lights on the front Bumper and up on the sides of the front windshield but do these Light bars totally kick thier ass or what. I Like the Low Profile of the 20in Light bar on the front bumper as I also will block less airflow than a Big 8in Pair of good round LED's.I Live in AZ so I really need to keep the radiator clear to the air.
These may be silly points but a new Stinger Front Bumper a Winch and Lights are gonna be my next phase of my build
Thanks
PHX

Last edited:

Chris Lee

A buddy has the same thoughts but to me you either use them or you don't. If you use them, then it's a needed application. If you got 22's and never go off-road then yeah it's a douche thing..Ha

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
I like the round at the windshield brackets. I don't mind the small LED bars (12" maybe), on bumper hoops for example, as they do allow more airflow and don't have a giant hood to glare off of. It's just the really big top of the windshield LED bars that bug me, but I'm an old school guy who puts that kind of lighting in the same fad category as the gangsta/droopy pants thing... and grumper grills.

Top Bottom