Wave to all the Transit Bus drivers

mauijim

So I'm a Transit Bus driver and have been since my construction days ended in 2008 when everything came to a halt because of the economy. I'm sure all bus drivers have my same problem, see bus drivers wave at each other too. I catch myself waving at Jeeps while I'm driving the bus and waving at buses in my Jeep. It's a good problem to have though. So hears a wave to all the bus drivers.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
I'm a regular ol' truck driver. I usually just get waved at with the one finger for being slow. Welcome from Phoenix AZ!

gheller

Aloha MauiJim, I'm a bus driver for New York City Transit. 21 years at it and hoping to retire in a few years.

If they don't have the fare, let em ride!

Not worth the trouble especially since authority doesn't want us getting into trouble with fare beaters.

We make it look easy, but the job is tough.

Funny, I too wave at Jeeps sometimes and they look at me bewildered.

We know how to be aggressive and passive at the same time. When I'm driving my bus I'm super aggressive, but when I'm rolling in the Jeep I'm chilling and going with the flow. Love it.

Welcome to Wayalife, best Jeep forum on the web.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

mauijim

Aloha MauiJim, I'm a bus driver for New York City Transit. 21 years at it and hoping to retire in a few years.

If they don't have the fare, let em ride!

Not worth the trouble especially since authority doesn't want us getting into trouble with fare beaters.

We make it look easy, but the job is tough.

Funny, I too wave at Jeeps sometimes and they look at me bewildered.

We know how to be aggressive and passive at the same time. When I'm driving my bus I'm super aggressive, but when I'm rolling in the Jeep I'm chilling and going with the flow. Love it.

Welcome to Wayalife, best Jeep forum on the web.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Very well said. Yes let em ride... not worth it and it just takes away time from the little break I get at the end. Welcome and yes by far the best forum.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom