Cavs soft side of Wayalife lol

TRLJNKY

Set the rig back up for Camp mode. No rocks or big obstacles. Just relaxation... Hope you all have a great weekend and remember those who paid the ultimate sacrifice! 20170525_135842.jpg 20170525_135923.jpg

It's half past f'it with the CAPS lock on!

TRLJNKY

Enjoy my friend! Where ya camping?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thanks man. Shot down to Topaz for the weekend.
Enjoy your weekend. Nice set up. Tried convincing the wife to get another jeep and do a roof top tent. She wasn't down.

Thanks. Love the RTT. Comfortable as hell. Only bitch is I cant just drive off without packing up. Need to build a rack on the trailer for these long weekends and only throw the RTT on the Jeep if I head up into the mountains without the trailer.

benatc1

Hooked

Thanks. Love the RTT. Comfortable as hell. Only bitch is I cant just drive off without packing up. Need to build a rack on the trailer for these long weekends and only throw the RTT on the Jeep if I head up into the mountains without the trailer.

Looks like a cool spot

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug

That's what I'm planning on doing. Planning on finding an old military m105 or m148 trailer.

Top Bottom