Wave from San Antonio, TX

MrGusGus

Wassup Folks! Been in the area a little over half a year and hoping to hook up with some cool Jeepers for some Texas Off Road fun. If anyone knows of a thread for the local Jeep happenings, please hit me up. Cheers! Lee

Andy5160

Hooked
Welcome to WAL
Check out "Upcoming Trips & Events section of the forum. There is always something going on.

6.4 Hemi JK

Welcome !!! We are from San Antonio as well and loading up and heading over to Hidden Falls in Marble Falls TX to ride with A group of jeepers from Jones Jeeps .. hit em on google . Hope we'll see you out there some time .

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
a welcome to WAL wave comin at you from tyler :rock::rock::rock:... got a fairly good group from around the state that meets up and does runs .. next one coming up will be out at Barnwell on the 3rd look for it under the upcoming trips .. :beer:

MrGusGus

a welcome to WAL wave comin at you from tyler :rock::rock::rock:... got a fairly good group from around the state that meets up and does runs .. next one coming up will be out at Barnwell on the 3rd look for it under the upcoming trips .. :beer:

Word! I appreciate it. I hope I can make it out.

Top Bottom