Importing to the UAE

MarleyTR

ALCON,

Just relocated to UAE, having a tough time on finding info on shipping my JKU and the whole inspection process. Any guidance should be greatly appreciated.

Thx,

ALCON,

Just relocated to UAE, having a tough time on finding info on shipping my JKU and the whole inspection process. Any guidance should be greatly appreciated.

Thx,

Hey, I spent a year out there (near Abu Dhabi) but I didn't have my jeep there.

If I remember right, someone posts up here from Dubai?

I didn't know at the time but there's a great off-road shop in Dubai. I'm not sure of the name of it but I know they've done some work/projects with Off-road Evolution.

Good luck to you either way!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tanktitan

ALCON,

Thx,

Try contacting a freight forwarder. I think Panalpina has an office there. They should be able to arrange to have the JKU loaded into a 20' shipping box at origin and shipped by vessel to you. They can also arrange customs clearance. You also might call UASC, United Arab Shipping. They operate the ships and can help too by recommending another third party to work with so you can get a competitive quote.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom