KEEP IT TIGHT : The JK-Experience Rocky Mountain Run [4 Parts Series]

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Personally I watch the credits over and over again, that soundtrack is just amazing

:beer::cheesy:

In preparation for our Exodus trip to CO in September, I can't stop watching this series. 3+ times in the last couple weeks. 5 more months! :beer:

I just watched it for the, idk... 1000th time yesterday! :thumb:

I agree, I've watched this over and over. For me, this is the best of the series.

Agreed times infinity

Napalm

I can't stress enough how awesome this series is. I remember watching this back in 2012 before ever buying my first Jeep. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
10 years ago this epic trip went down!!!!! Good times for sure!
Damn, has it really been that long?! Such an awesome trip and I'd have to say, it was without question, the BEST JKX we've ever been on bar none. Not just because we ran so many cool trails in Colorado but because of the great people who were there. (y)

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Damn, has it really been that long?! Such an awesome trip and I'd have to say, it was without question, the BEST JKX we've ever been on bar none. Not just because we ran so many cool trails in Colorado but because of the great people who were there. (y)
Still seeing Cindy CRUSH Carnage BV with a manual ... one of the coolest wheeling experiences of my time.... and you guys were kind enough to give me a ride back to the trailhead LOL since our Jeep broke and I walked the trail.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Still seeing Cindy CRUSH Carnage BV with a manual ... one of the coolest wheeling experiences of my time.... and you guys were kind enough to give me a ride back to the trailhead LOL since our Jeep broke and I walked the trail.
LOL - that really was a hell of a good time and I'm so glad that you were there to join in on the fun.

AZVAJKU

Hooked
10 years ago this epic trip went down!!!!! Good times for sure!

It was an awesome trip!! I spent most of it sick as a dog though and kept a low profile. (Maybe early COVID?😜😂🤣)

Seriously though, was a really,really good time. I especially loved Holy Cross Trail, Black Bear, and Carnage Canyon. CIndy‘s driving was amazing. I think I have a couple pictures I’ll see if I can find them.

Reunion run? 👍🏻🇺🇸👍🏻

wjtstudios

Hooked
It was an awesome trip!! I spent most of it sick as a dog though and kept a low profile. (Maybe early COVID?😜😂🤣)

Seriously though, was a really,really good time. I especially loved Holy Cross Trail, Black Bear, and Carnage Canyon. CIndy‘s driving was amazing. I think I have a couple pictures I’ll see if I can find them.

Reunion run? 👍🏻🇺🇸👍🏻
I like where this is going

Ddays

Hooked
Yep - this is the one that set the hook for me. The pic on the title page of Part 4 - Black Bear & Billings installment got me BAD. That pic drove me and it was one of my few goals that I get to Colorado and run that trail, along with all of the others. Well, I'm fortunate enough that it happened last year. To top it off, ran it again this Summer and got to watch my daughter run it again too. Followed up with Billings, Trail 21, etc. Love that vid

BB.jpg montrose.jpg

Top Bottom