Naming my jeep?

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
I like the B.O.B. idea hahaha or J.E.E.P. (Just Empty Every pocket). I'll try to ramble off some names;

Random:
Lee-Roy (my JKs name)
Jerry
Randal
Ralph/Ralphie
Greek/Roman Gods/Folk Lor/Etc:
Brutus
Hercules
Leonidus (spelling???)
Zeus
Zeena (spelling???)
Movie Characters/Super Heroes/Monsters
Rocky (someone said that already)
Thor
The Hulk
Godzilla
Capt'n Jack (as in Sparrow)
TV Show Names:
Bender
Fry
Leila (spelling???)
Dr. Zoidburg
- Other Futurama Characters -
JD aka Dr. Dorian (spelling???)
Turk aka Turkleton
The Janitor
- Other Scrubs Characters -
Dean (Winchester)
Sam aka Samuel (Winchester)
Guss
Castiel (the Angel)
Crowlie (The Demon)
- Other Supernatural (the show) Characters
Etc. Etc. Etc.

Theres a good sized list for you lol I know I named my Patriot, and now my JK, after a loved Boxer that we had in the family for almost 10 years. Her name was Sarah 'Lee-Roy' and when we had to put her down (brain tumor...poor dog) I opted to name my vehicles "Lee-Roy" from then on out since they tend to hold much value to me much like she did. My JK is Lee-Roy2.0 but I usually drop the 2.0 when talking about her. if comparing her to the Patriot then I'll say Lee-Roy2.0

If you have a story like mine you could do the same. I know an Xterra guy names all of his Xterras KUMA (Japanese for Bear apparently) because a dog he had was named KUMA. His username is even KUMA lol

I'm actually trying to come up with something for put along the sides of my hood. I have a Bright White '13 JK and know what font and what colors I wanna do but the only Idea I have so far for me is "Open Country" for the lettering :idontknow:

Last edited:

Tackerdown

Banned
I like the B.O.B. idea hahaha or J.E.E.P. (Just Empty Every pocket). I'll try to ramble off some names;

Random:
Lee-Roy (my JKs name)
Jerry
Randal
Ralph/Ralphie
Greek/Roman Gods/Folk Lor/Etc:
Brutus
Hercules
Leonidus (spelling???)
Zeus
Zeena (spelling???)
Movie Characters/Super Heroes/Monsters
Rocky (someone said that already)
Thor
The Hulk
Godzilla
Capt'n Jack (as in Sparrow)
TV Show Names:
Bender
Fry
Leila (spelling???)
Dr. Zoidburg
- Other Futurama Characters -
JD aka Dr. Dorian (spelling???)
Turk aka Turkleton
The Janitor
- Other Scrubs Characters -
Dean (Winchester)
Sam aka Samuel (Winchester)
Guss
Castiel (the Angel)
Crowlie (The Demon)
- Other Supernatural (the show) Characters
Etc. Etc. Etc.

Theres a good sized list for you lol I know I named my Patriot, and now my JK, after a loved Boxer that we had in the family for almost 10 years. Her name was Sarah 'Lee-Roy' and when we had to put her down (brain tumor...poor dog) I opted to name my vehicles "Lee-Roy" from then on out since they tend to hold much value to me much like she did. My JK is Lee-Roy2.0 but I usually drop the 2.0 when talking about her. if comparing her to the Patriot then I'll say Lee-Roy2.0

If you have a story like mine you could do the same. I know an Xterra guy names all of his Xterras KUMA (Japanese for Bear apparently) because a dog he had was named KUMA. His username is even KUMA lol

I'm actually trying to come up with something for put along the sides of my hood. I have a Bright White '13 JK and know what font and what colors I wanna do but the only Idea I have so far for me is "Open Country" for the lettering :idontknow:
Damn now thats quite the list

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
I needed a break from work and this provided just that lol though as you can tell I was having brain farts trying to remember spelling and more names from TV Show Characters :doh:

Moparman

I am in the same boat. Ever since I been on here been trying to figure out a name. Hopefully one day.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
If your Jeep is a "she" (like mine is) then you could go with Veronica...as in "That Veronica Vaughn is one nice piece of ASS...I'd know from personal experience" lol me and my buddy decided that that's what we're going to name his Mustang when he gets one :brows:

Tabers

my old 78' Cj was "Oscar" (The Grouch), my Newer Jk is "Brutus" .... it will come to you ... takes being offroad ...

Zombie

Ive decided on Dragula. It was the munsters car and Im a huge rob zombie fan too ( he has a song named Dragula)

Sent from my MB855 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom