Clearcoat damage on my hood.

Philip *AZ*

Banned
Its a body shop.. Completely different kind of shop. There is a thread about the AEV kit you have. It may give you a bit of help branko.

If you can't walk my beat unarmed, maybe you should consider becoming a police officer.

Philip *AZ*

Banned
Oops, my bad! You said you have a different kit..lol.. Regardless it should help you.

If you can't walk my beat unarmed, maybe you should consider becoming a police officer.

Brankz

U live in the desert? I found out that the eagle sh*t has an acid that stains the paint. Google it. u can buff it off with medium cut compound

Ctowns

So it didn't get through the clear coat. Their painter pulled in the jeep buffed off whatever it was and reworked the clear coat around it with some kind of compound and an orbital sander.

Best of all they didn't charge me!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
So it didn't get through the clear coat. Their painter pulled in the jeep buffed off whatever it was and reworked the clear coat around it with some kind of compound and an orbital sander.

Best of all they didn't charge me!

WOW great news!!!:thumb: glad to hear everything with it is ok and that you got it done for free:rock:

Philip *AZ*

Banned
Nice! Glad everything worked out for you. Thats good that there wasnt any major damage..

Top Bottom