Roof Racks?

Dave_g

Ok so I am looking at getting a roof rack, and I was wondering peoples opinions on different racks.

I heard the Gobi was a squeaker. Also that one mounts to the bolts down on the frame. Does that interfere with an LoD Shorty rear bumper?

The Garvin mounts on the body, I am not sure if they are squeaky. What protection should I take to protect the body? I also have been told that they could possibly help with the installation seeing as they are 20 min from my house down here in San Diego

Any Other racks out there similar to this?

Opinions are appreciated, pictures would be great, Thanks!

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug
Ok so I am looking at getting a roof rack, and I was wondering peoples opinions on different racks.

I heard the Gobi was a squeaker. Also that one mounts to the bolts down on the frame. Does that interfere with an LoD Shorty rear bumper?

The Garvin mounts on the body, I am not sure if they are squeaky. What protection should I take to protect the body? I also have been told that they could possibly help with the installation seeing as they are 20 min from my house down here in San Diego

Any Other racks out there similar to this?

Opinions are appreciated, pictures would be great, Thanks!

I have a Garvin and it is not squeaky and carries a lot more weight then they rate it for. Great product.

woody

Rack

I'm sure there a lot of good ones but from personal exp the Garvin is hard to beat, had one on a TF sat outside for 11 years no rust or issues, self installed

Top Bottom