Big Bear Trails?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
how is the big bear trails?
can I make it with 2.5 inch lift and 33"?

I would say a 2.5" lift with some 35's would do the trick. 33's will inevitably leave you needing a tug or two or five.

Have you been on any trails Branko? John Bull is pretty hardcore and you need not only the right equipment but also the know how and experience so you're not "that guy."

Brankz

I would say a 2.5" lift with some 35's would do the trick. 33's will inevitably leave you needing a tug or two or five.

Have you been on any trails Branko? John Bull is pretty hardcore and you need not only the right equipment but also the know how and experience so you're not "that guy."

Nope I'm a trail Virgin lol but not for long. I need to get my lift and tires first.

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Lol. Yea I'm researching for beginners trails so I work my way up.
I was getting my lift this week but I got a ticket on Sunday.

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

Get AllTrails app for your iPhone it is a good place to start for beginners as it will give you specific areas around you (geographically) that you can explore.

Good luck.

Brankz

Get AllTrails app for your iPhone it is a good place to start for beginners as it will give you specific areas around you (geographically) that you can explore.

Good luck.

I may go to this trail next Saturday is not rock crawling, but till I get my lift and tires this will do.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1367291124.318409.jpg

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

Charlie Mike

branko.bergara said:
how is the big bear trails?
can I make it with 2.5 inch lift and 33"?

Sitting on 2.5" and 33's....You'll be fine bro. Some trails maybe more challenging (and a tad hairy) than others, but you'll be fine. I haven't seen a trail in big bear I wouldn't do with your set up. (Or maybe I haven't been out to Big Bear as often as I think, I dunno)

Rivertoys

Back when I was stock with 32"s there were two trails I turned around on, and both were Forest Service marked as "difficult". I was also alone both times (just me and my son, no other rigs).

IMO, You will be fine on anything marked Moderate, and just be prepared to turn around if you don't like what you see on a Difficult. I'm always just out to have a fun day, no need to push a bad situation. Lots of other stuff out there to see, like old mines, buildings, biggest pine tree in the world... lots of fun stuff to enjoy.

Top Bottom