Close

Page 516 of 516 FirstFirst ... 16416466506514515516
Results 5,151 to 5,159 of 5159
  1. #5151
    Been Around the Block Guascone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy5160 View Post
    Wow,

    What happened to the packaging?
    You were so excited to open it
    Yes! I didn't found a cutter and I used my theets...

  2. #5152
    Caught the Bug
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    96
    20170525_191817.jpghopefully install goes smoothly!!!

    Sent from my SM-G935T using WAYALIFE mobile app

  3. #5153
    Nothing but a Thing Andy5160's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,079
    Quote Originally Posted by ralfman5 View Post
    20170525_191817.jpghopefully install goes smoothly!!!

    Sent from my SM-G935T using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Nice upgrade !!!!!

  4. #5154
    Old Timer JKbrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leo, Indiana
    Posts
    2,970
    Quote Originally Posted by ralfman5 View Post
    20170525_191817.jpghopefully install goes smoothly!!!

    Sent from my SM-G935T using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Very nice, this is my next purchase


    Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

  5. #5155
    Nothing but a Thing Andy5160's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,079
    Nothing special just Adams 1350 front DS showed up
    oh EVO oil pan skid as well!!!!!!!!!
    IMG_7269.JPGIMG_7268.JPGIMG_7267.JPG

  6. #5156
    Hooked RjSkippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Saratoga, NY
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy5160 View Post
    Nothing special just Adams 1350 front DS showed up
    oh EVO oil pan skid as well!!!!!!!!!
    IMG_7269.JPGIMG_7268.JPGIMG_7267.JPG
    Hell yeah. Going to go with the Adams 1350 DS when I lift mine. Did you get the solid u-joints or greaseable?


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  7. #5157
    Knows a Thing or Two Judesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    San antonio
    Posts
    675
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy5160 View Post
    Nothing special just Adams 1350 front DS showed up
    oh EVO oil pan skid as well!!!!!!!!!
    IMG_7269.JPGIMG_7268.JPGIMG_7267.JPG
    Nice! I just did the same drive shaft. Feels good having a 1350 under there.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  8. #5158
    Nothing but a Thing Andy5160's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,079
    Quote Originally Posted by RjSkippy View Post
    Hell yeah. Going to go with the Adams 1350 DS when I lift mine. Did you get the solid u-joints or greaseable?


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Based on all the feedback and reviews here on the forum I went with the solid one.Good luck with your lift.

  9. #5159
    Nothing but a Thing Andy5160's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Judesign View Post
    Nice! I just did the same drive shaft. Feels good having a 1350 under there.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Can't go wrong with 1350 can you ????

Page 516 of 516 FirstFirst ... 16416466506514515516


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •