What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Helwyr

KC HiLiTES 42351 Gravity LED headlight...

broken on arrival. :(

one... broken
5A9hPUn.jpg

two... ok
rJz1RqB.jpg

Already got the shipping label to get a replacement. Still a bummer.

Calico Jack

Very interested to hear how this rides and how much actual lift you get from it. I'm hoping they are a pretty soft riding spring. Please let us know your thoughts once you got it under your rig!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Will do, it's on pause right now due to a issue with one of the shocks, I may be sending one back due to it not compressing and rebounding like the other one.

dillard09

JKbrick

So where did you get those? What did you pay if you don't mind me asking?
I just recently bought 20 bolts and 20 inserts along with insert tool from Spyderlock when I swapped tires just in case. AJ the owner is super helpful and she knows her shit! I paid $1 for each insert and each bolt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

These wheels were used but the inserts were all there so I ran a tap in every hole to clean them then these are what I bought for bolts. Jim Hinrichs said Fastenal had inserts and I got the info on the bolts from Sharky possibly, someone that's been around for a while at least
IMG_0805.jpg

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

dillard09

These wheels were used but the inserts were all there so I ran a tap in every hole to clean them then these are what I bought for bolts. Jim Hinrichs said Fastenal had inserts and I got the info on the bolts from Sharky possibly, someone that's been around for a while at least
View attachment 255805

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
Very nice. Thanks for the info. I might have paid more but it was worth it to talk with AJ. She was a wealth of knowledge of the ins and out, dos and donts of slabs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom