What was done to your rig this week?

RonG

I put Speaker headlights on about a year ago. The connectors never locked well to the stock connector and I ended up zip-tying them.

It worked fine for a while and then the lights started intermittently going dark. I tracked it down to broken wires in the stock wiring harness.

I cut off the stock connectors and crimped (waterproof) on a pair of Putco connectors. They stay connected to the headlights and no more problems.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

Battery finally crapped out so I replaced it will one from orielly. Their "gel filled" one... I was planning on getting an Odyssey or something along those lines, so we'll see how this one performs.

Also, replaced the jounce stops with some poly ones from Rugged Ridge. Definitely going to have to shorten my bump extensions now.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

SHHHWAY

20180119_144958.jpg 20180119_144837.jpg 20180119_144755.jpg 20180119_144826.jpg

Poison Spyder rear quarter armour, Synergy adjustable front upper control arms (already have lowers) rear spring spacers to straighten out the rear springs. Have to install the rear track bar relocation bracket today,, riding pretty dang nice!!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom