Enforcers Unite!

erik932

IMG_0631.jpg
3” on 35s
Installed my self, I can’t help but feel like I may have installed something wrong. I’m experiencing a lot of “wander” anyone else have the same problem?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Anyone have any issue with the tie rod hitting the driver side sway bar extension bracket? To adjust, I would need to add about a 1/2” to the steering stop which doesn’t make sense to me. The bracket does not mate up to the axle housing (should it) simply because that’s not where the hole is on the bracket for the stock link tab. Any ideas?

CrazyTrainJK

Caught the Bug
Anyone have any issue with the tie rod hitting the driver side sway bar extension bracket? To adjust, I would need to add about a 1/2” to the steering stop which doesn’t make sense to me. The bracket does not mate up to the axle housing (should it) simply because that’s not where the hole is on the bracket for the stock link tab. Any ideas?

Not sure what has happened. Here is a picture of mine with the steering turned all the way to the driver's side.

IMG_0400.jpg

Last edited:

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
I emailed ORE earlier today and they said they’ve had to cut a notch in that bracket from time to time. Kinda strange but it is what it is. Gonna have to do it.

Last edited:

MericaMade

I'm contemplating upgrading to 37s. With a modified front and rear bumper and almost flat cut fenders will I be able to clear 37's with the 3inch Evo kit?

Also would I need more then 4.5 back spacing?

Last edited:

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
FINALLY got this thing done so I can join the enforcer club. Took a while but life tends to get in the way sometimes. Going in for alignment tomorrow.

Enforcer 3” w/ drag link flip, rancho 9000s, toyo mt 35x12.5r17, Adams 1350 front ds.

IMG_5698.JPG

Top Bottom