What did Brown Santa show up with today..

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
Got the Rancho 2” sport kit from Quadratec today. Installed it today at work. Perfect stance for the 2dr JK. Picking up new rims and tires tomorrow. I’ve been lazy taking pics of the new/used Jeep but it’s coming together nicely. Here’s the wheel/tire package. 17” Fuel Tactic 4.5” backspacing and 315/70R17 Mastercraft CXTs.

D6E06832-439A-44B4-926E-C4279332F146.jpg

941DC4A6-73AF-4943-A87F-DA9DBAA6B242.jpg

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Got the Rancho 2” sport kit from Quadratec today. Installed it today at work. Perfect stance for the 2dr JK. Picking up new rims and tires tomorrow. I’ve been lazy taking pics of the new/used Jeep but it’s coming together nicely. Here’s the wheel/tire package. 17” Fuel Tactic 4.5” backspacing and 315/70R17 Mastercraft CXTs.

View attachment 295675

View attachment 295676

Nice. Post up some pics when you’re done if you can. We are looking at this lift for the fiancé’s Willys.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

CharlesC

Well...Brown Santa dropped off my Switch Pro today... (3 week wait)said it was left on the front porch around 2. (via email) NOPE!, didn’t get home till 6 or so🤬Hopefully they screwed up somewhere, and maybe dropped it off at one of the other multiple front door options on the block!

TrailHunter

Hooked
Well...Brown Santa dropped off my Switch Pro today... (3 week wait)said it was left on the front porch around 2. (via email) NOPE!, didn’t get home till 6 or so🤬Hopefully they screwed up somewhere, and maybe dropped it off at one of the other multiple front door options on the block!

That's the worst.... hope you find it.

tdougherty81

I've had that happen to me several times. Sometimes they correct immediately because it was delivered to wrong house and others I just got a refund. Just have everything sent to my work now.

TheGrendel

how was it shipped? see this news article. it's becoming a real problem where carriers are marking things delivered ahead of actual delivery.

https://www.apartmenttherapy.com/usps-amazon-reddit-fake-package-delivery-253091

CharlesC

Tell the shipper you didn't get it, maybe they'll launch an investigation or they may have a replacement plan. We hold our breath everytime we order something as to whether we'll actually get it, had to run down 5 or 6 items already this year!

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Might have to go this route. Going to give it a couple of days to hopefully figure itself out🤞

I've had that happen to me several times. Sometimes they correct immediately because it was delivered to wrong house and others I just got a refund. Just have everything sent to my work now.
Hope it was just a mistake and placed at wrong address. It would really suck if it was stolen off the front porch!
And unfortunately, will have to have everything sent to my work also!

how was it shipped? see this news article. it's becoming a real problem where carriers are marking things delivered ahead of actual delivery.

https://www.apartmenttherapy.com/usps-amazon-reddit-fake-package-delivery-253091

Go figure! It was shipped UPS. Deliveries have increased I’m sure!! More deliveries, same amount of drivers/trucks and are expected to get all done in the same amount of time. And if not completed they or UPS get hammered because it wasn’t delivered on time. I feel for the delivery people[emoji482]

Top Bottom