What did Brown Santa show up with today..

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You have some sort of parasitic draw, or just don't drive the jeep enough? I have to if I go 2 weeks sitting it's a slow turn over haha.

Yeah I have a draw. Haven’t tested anything but been fighting it for over a year. I should test and find out what it is but figured this was easiest and quickest. The battery is a pain in the ass to get out with the painless wiring next to it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

CharlesC

Well...Brown Santa dropped off my Switch Pro today... (3 week wait)said it was left on the front porch around 2. (via email) NOPE!, didn’t get home till 6 or so🤬Hopefully they screwed up somewhere, and maybe dropped it off at one of the other multiple front door options on the block!

Some good news!! The package has been found[emoji482] Switch Pros- Off Road Engineering and UPS handled the situation amazingly well[emoji106] and took care of this situation immediately.
Long story short: New UPS guy, misread the label address. Package was sitting on a front porch waiting for another New UPS guy for a timely return, and was delivered to my front porch today[emoji23].
Scary part is, when product is marked as delivered and sent via e-mail as such, the customer really has no ground to stand on to say weather they received the product or not. Unless you have cameras[emoji6] or put up with a long drawn out affair to prove you actually didn’t receive it. Again, UPS new guy and Off Road Engineering...Thanks🥃 I’m looking forward to the install.
IMG_1126.JPG

PatyWagon

Some good news!! The package has been found[emoji482] Switch Pros- Off Road Engineering and UPS handled the situation amazingly well[emoji106] and took care of this situation immediately.
Long story short: New UPS guy, misread the label address. Package was sitting on a front porch waiting for another New UPS guy for a timely return, and was delivered to my front porch today[emoji23].
Scary part is, when product is marked as delivered and sent via e-mail as such, the customer really has no ground to stand on to say weather they received the product or not. Unless you have cameras[emoji6] or put up with a long drawn out affair to prove you actually didn’t receive it. Again, UPS new guy and Off Road Engineering...Thanks🥃 I’m looking forward to the install.
View attachment 296369

Great outcome! Have fun installing!

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

TheGrendel

View attachment 296369

a few years ago i ordered Google Nexus for my wife. it was delivered to my office. the moment it arrived the admin brought it to my desk. open and the box and...nothing. there was nothing inside the box. i got on with Google immediately. it took weeks for them to credit me back the money. they kept saying the package was signed for. i kept telling them that the box showed no signs of tampering. original tape was uncut before i opened it. no gaps in the packaging.

black pearl

Hooked
If I could go back, it would have been one of my first mods..... especially since I seem to be going backwards with my build and the lift is on the bottom of the list...

Mine keep getting pushed down the list as I break and bend other things. [emoji17] looks like I'm going to be getting new rear axle shafts next, as I have a bent rear flange.

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
A couple things to keep my tires out of my fenders. If I decide to go higher than 2.25" in the future everything but the spacers and shocks should work.. MVIMG_20180315_164215.jpg

Clutch

Caught the Bug
I'm gonna get it installed before the 28th of April so I'm ready for the Badlands run. I'm headed to PA Sunday to visit my dad. When I get home veruGE*144 offered to give me a hand with it, so whenever works for him is pretty much when.

I don’t think you should let him touch your jeep! J/k, have fun with the install and hope to see you at Badlands!

wjtstudios

Hooked
I'm gonna get it installed before the 28th of April so I'm ready for the Badlands run. I'm headed to PA Sunday to visit my dad. When I get home veruGE*144 offered to give me a hand with it, so whenever works for him is pretty much when.

Great! Can’t wait to see it on the new lift! Good luck with the install.

Top Bottom