What did Brown Santa show up with today..

tdougherty81

How difficult was it to peel the old ones off the Hutcherson’s?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

At first I couldn't get the bead unseated then I remembered I bought a tire spoon just for this. I step on one side of the tire with all my weight, insert spoon between bead and rim and pry back. Repeat a few times around the rim until spoon will freely slide around the bead. This was my first time removing them so a little learning curve but after that it was fairly easy.

wjtstudios

Hooked
At first I couldn't get the bead unseated then I remembered I bought a tire spoon just for this. I step on one side of the tire with all my weight, insert spoon between bead and rim and pry back. Repeat a few times around the rim until spoon will freely slide around the bead. This was my first time removing them so a little learning curve but after that it was fairly easy.

I’ve got to pull my spare to replace a bad TPMS sensor and the spoon I had couldn’t break it loose. Which spoon do you have?

Bear_JT

Hooked
Ok here are the pics. Krazy Beaver Tools “Dam Rack” it Velcro straps to the rear cage behind the rear seat passengers head rests. I’m going to primer and paint it now. Image1521745950.824584.jpg Image1521745967.098359.jpg Image1521745982.177182.jpg Image1521745993.551229.jpg

Top Bottom