Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

Hard to beat this time a year in Texas. The bluebonnets and paintbrushes everywhere.
Plus somewhat decent weather before the HEAT!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yep it’s beautiful here this time of year no doubt. We will miss the bluebonnets when we move to Durham NC in the summer. Doing some research though and they have some really nice wild flower festivals near Asheville in the mtns so we will still get our fix.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Pacific Northwest for some touristing, road tripping and unfortunately no wheeling. Almost hit Tillamook State Forest but the weather was horrible and I didn't wanna be out there solo!

jdofmemi

Up through some rocks, Crab Flats and Holcomb Valley

Attachments

• MVIMG_20180415_102609_mini.jpg
    MVIMG_20180415_102609_mini.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 162

boardsurfer

This morning I drove around the neighborhood looking for a loading dock or anything, really that I could flex on to check clearances, etc. Nothing! So I did what any Jeeper would do. I headed for the mountains.

I found plenty of stuff to flex on. :D

IMG_20180422_151640.jpg

And some snow
IMG_20180422_153213.jpg

Right about here, I came up on an older man and his wife in a Chevy pickup that had slid into a snowy ditch and they were stuck good. I took the opportunity to hit my lockers for the first time. Cool! Getting him out was pretty drama free. I put a strap on each of our bumpers and I yanked him out. Always happy to be a hero for a minute. :)

Rolled over 40k.

IMG_20180422_160850.jpg

And finally aired back up.

IMG_20180422_164505.jpg

Top Bottom