Willys-Overland Build Thread

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Added some color to the WillysWheeler today. I’ve had everything gloss black or flat black for so long, it was time for a change.

Used satin army green on the D-Ring pins, EVO cutout, badges, and the rusted Method bolts.

IMG_8059.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Today, I left my baby in the care of someone else for the first time since I brought her home. My wife actually asked if I was going to be okay as we pulled away. I’m not completely sure she was kidding.
IMG_8079.jpg

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Today, I left my baby in the care of someone else for the first time since I brought her home. My wife actually asked if I was going to be okay as we pulled away. I’m not completely sure she was kidding.
View attachment 301446

That’s funny shit! Couple weeks ago someone other than my wife and I drove mine and I watched it leave until I couldn’t see it anymore. Lol

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
You’re fucked!

Wouldn’t you know it, I was. Dropped off for a regear and got the call that the Mopar LSD’s teeth were chipped. Guess I should’ve expected that running 37s...

Since I don’t have the money for a selectable, and really don’t have the money for a selectable + 35 spline shafts, another LSD is in my future. [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

BobNH

Wouldn’t you know it, I was. Dropped off for a regear and got the call that the Mopar LSD’s teeth were chipped. Guess I should’ve expected that running 37s...

Since I don’t have the money for a selectable, and really don’t have the money for a selectable + 35 spline shafts, another LSD is in my future. [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

That sucks. If they are available, the TruTrac is about the best you can get. Loved them in my TJ. For that application they were about 500 each.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
That sucks. If they are available, the TruTrac is about the best you can get. Loved them in my TJ. For that application they were about 500 each.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, time is of the essence. I need to be able to wheel and tow in 23 days so I’m up against it time-wise.

I need to complete the break-in before that so I’m going with what they had. It’ll be a Yukon Dura Grip to go with the Yukon 5.13s.

Top Bottom