Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

boardsurfer

Speaking of parts. I ran across a box today with a brand new set of black steel grab bars for the JK. Really dig mine and the lady finds it easier to get in now. Somehow hit qty 2 when ordering so ended up with an extra set. Install is easy and they are VERY sturdy. I know this site has a sell thread but I'm keeping it local to avoid thrash and hassle. First 20 takes em, paid 27 and they're still sealed. Lemme know if interested.

Something weird going on with this thread where Im not sure if I can see all the posts - anyway, I'll take the handles if they are not spoken for. Good deal!

FrigginPope

Something weird going on with this thread where Im not sure if I can see all the posts - anyway, I'll take the handles if they are not spoken for. Good deal!

Thread is definitely weird as the first time I posted, it disappeared. Anyway not spoken for yet so you got dibs. PM me and we can workout the deets.

boardsurfer

Yeah, it was showing another page after your post, but wouldnt let me click on it. Anyway, thank you, PM incoming.

Kyle7R

Hey guys, I'm still here and kicking.

It's been an adventure over the past year or so...I just moved down from Fort Collins and am now closer to Denver, in Thornton.

Looking forward to getting out more again this summer, and have some stuff in the works for the rig (1/4 pounder on its way, and shopping for a Warn)

FrigginPope

Quick update: Boardsurfer picked up the bars so they are gone. Woot!

Also, if you guys want a better visual for when I talk about "the RV", here ya go. All set up with the Jeep now and ready to roll.

RV with TOAD.jpg

Yes she's lifted, has a Dana 60 in the front and 4WD...no I'm not talking about the JKR. ;) Who's ready to "camp"?

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
First corvettes now this on another thread. Next thing you know we’ll be talking about VW bugs on Brutes bronco thread. Lol
Nice car by they way! I’m also interested in the qtr mile time?

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Soon! Waiting on my axle to be repaired and then I’ll set something up.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Man, sorry it's been so long guys - crazy how this nightmare of issues crept up on me. I blame a lot of things, but oh well..the end is in sight. Taking Jeep into The Edge tomorrow to get the axle fixed up, already addressed the front end issues so they are all set I think. Still waiting on WARN to ship me a replacement winch, apparently there was a big back order on Zeons while they mfg'd another run of them, but I was told they are back in stock and I should be getting a replacement lower shipped tomorrow.

Still having issues on the front bumper though, I've given LOD one last chance to give me a solution to the bad bumper they sent me before I have to take the nuclear option on them with Chase, but keeping my fingers crossed they will make it right. All this stuff has cost me precious wheeling time so I may just have to eat their mistake and deal with it later so I can avoid anymore downtime, but that's not fair. Lesson learned though, don't buy from them direct, they just are clearly not capable of handling customer service issues and rely on their resellers to do that. I should have bought from Northridge or somewhere so I could have taken it up with them instead of LOD. Really like the bumper though, and hopefully I can get it on soon along with the new WARN and be back in business for some wheeling by next weekend the 30th.

I'm tentatively planning on wheeling the 30th though at this point. Let me see who's interested and we'll pick a place. Just don't hate me if I have to cancel because of continued issues getting my Jeep back together. If that does happen, maybe I'll ride along this time instead just to get out!

Top Bottom