Mybadjk build

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
IMG_1887.jpg
Decided to do the poison spyder hood louver. Wanted the evo one, but didn’t think the mesh would fair well with snow.

IMG_1876.jpg

IMG_1884.jpg

IMG_1875.jpg
Poison spyder tramp stamp temporarily to clean up the back.

IMG_1895.jpg

Evo fascia installed. Had it sitting in the closet for a while. Jeeps but be looking like Miley Cyrus [emoji23] evo tire carrier is on order and should be here Monday!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Got the evo carrier like 80% installed. Have a couple holes I need to drill and adjust the Johnny joints. Then grind the bolts out and change them to 5x5.5 spacing.

Image1530069806.324321.jpg

Image1530069826.058407.jpg

Carrier was kind of a pain in the ass. Lol but got her done. Lol

Attachments

• IMG_1954.jpg
    IMG_1954.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 143

Jsouder53

Hooked

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Well just got back from Vegas. Kind of some good news while I was there, I’d say. Got a call from dynatrac and my front is done. Wait time was around six weeks. So it’ll be in Vegas next week.. but gotta wait till the week after to go down there and install it.

The Jeep got warranty work done. Really surprised they covered it. They replaced the exhaust manifold and catalytic converter even though it got smashed.. good news is they said the heads aren’t ticking. I’ll pick it up tomorrow and double check.

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Image1530581185.597511.jpg
Got the back up lights wired up.

Image1530581210.610045.jpg

Image1530581232.321306.jpg

Picked up some pins from Home Depot. They didn’t have any of the red handle pins in 1/2” at the tractor or farm stores here. So I went with these. Now to decide on powder coat or just paint it. Thought about redoing all my armor and have it powder coated. All armor and carrier would be around $1500.. hard pill to swallow.

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
So I got the front 60 installed. Couple things I ran into. Had to grind down the control arm skids to fit my lower control arms. Second problem is a stud on the driver side wouldn’t take a lug and dried messing with it too rethread it. Gonna check on a kit or see if big-o can do it when they do an alignment.

Third most problem.... DEATH WOBBLE! Lol kind of bummed lol. Went through and checked everything and bolts were tight. I’m thinking my toe is set too far in. Measured the same as the rear and adjust a bit. Pretty sure trackbar ends are good. Thinking it could possibly be the synergy ends on the draglink is all I can think of..

I couldn’t find my angle finder. But used my phone and says my caster is at -10 degrees.. control arms were previously set correctly. Do the xd 60s come pre set? So I’d have to adjust my control arms?

Top Bottom