New guy from Pittsburgh

jjsmail

Thanks. I have been wheeling across the border many times. Heading to Phoenix next weekend. And heading back to southington in a few weeks. I love southington

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are the 2 places I always go. We will have to meet up one day out there. Sadly not able to go to Phoenix next weekend because previous commitments.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Turbo21

Those are the 2 places I always go. We will have to meet up one day out there. Sadly not able to go to Phoenix next weekend because previous commitments.

That’s cool. Our local club at least has a wheeling trip once a month. I missed going to rock run last month with them. The club loved it. I will let you know when we head your way again

Turbo21

Got to get out for a little bit this past weekend.

Heading to southington this weekend

IMG_5187.JPG IMG_5186.JPG IMG_5185.JPG
IMG_5188.JPG

Turbo21

I got another Jeep to start building. A 2001 tj. 4cyl 5 speed. Picked it up dirt cheap

So far I went with a 4” zone lift and tc drop

View attachment 312835

Just picked up a pair of racing seats to go in

And homemade some rocker guards that I welded on

Turbo21

Some new tires showed up today for the 15 rubicon

41 1/2” pit bull rocker radials. Need to get them mounted still. They make my 37’s look stock

I know people complain about their shipping time. But I ordered them on Wednesday last week and they arrived today. So far so good

IMG_0462.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg
IMG_0459.jpg

Turbo21

Why so large? And why pit bulls?

I have been running 37s for a while and getting worn. So it was time for new tires. Put new axles in and re geared. Still need to weld on the c gussets

I was tired of buying tires that claim to be one size and then when you measure them there another size

37s are really 35s. 35s. Are really 33s

Pit bull was having a 50% off sale so I picked these up 5 tires for $377 each plus shipping. Was a hell of a deal and I got a tire that actually measures up to what it claims to be
I put a tape measure on it and they are exactly 41.5”. From what I read they are made in the USA. Run great on the highway Balance great and should get between 30k and 40k on this set.

WJCO

Meme King
Some new tires showed up today.....41 1/2” pit bull rocker radials.

What axles and gearing are you running those monster tiers with?

Yukon 4340 chromoly
5:38

Still need to weld on the c gussets

WTF-memes-40.jpg

Balance great and should get between 30k and 40k on this set.

Hey, at least your tires will outlive your axles by about 10 times. Should have some decent resale value for the correct buyer.

Top Bottom