Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

jdofmemi

Sorry to hear that.

Good luck with a speedy repair.

I'm sure we were all hoping to see pics of it on the Rubicon, not on a flatbed.

BaddestCross

Needed to get out of the blast furnace that is the high desert so I decided to finally get up into the edge of the High Sierra's and check out Monache Meadows.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get any pics because my wife's knee was giving her issues so she couldn't get out of the Jeep on the trail. 🙁

She did snap a selfie of us chilling out by the river with our day use setup in the background.
download_20180805_211707.jpg

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

jdofmemi

Nice you could get out and enjoy.

My lady has about a year and a half on a knee replacement. It gets better pretty quickly.

Looks like you are both enjoying the trip. That's what it is all about.

BaddestCross

Nice you could get out and enjoy.

My lady has about a year and a half on a knee replacement. It gets better pretty quickly.

Looks like you are both enjoying the trip. That's what it is all about.
Just being able to relax for a couple hours next to some running water in 75° weather instead of the 110° that it was at home was a blessing. 👍

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

TrailHunter

Hooked
Fried an in line fuse and wiring between the fuel pump relays and the fuel pump...no juice to the fuel pumps...fortunately stopped in the middle of Lake Tahoe Blvd and not on the trail...getting worked on in Carson City...

What a bummer.... Good luck getting it fixed.... definitely keep us posted.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Needed to get out of the blast furnace that is the high desert so I decided to finally get up into the edge of the High Sierra's and check out Monache Meadows.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get any pics because my wife's knee was giving her issues so she couldn't get out of the Jeep on the trail. 🙁

She did snap a selfie of us chilling out by the river with our day use setup in the background.

Looks like a great place to Chill! Have fun!

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
The Rubicon trip for me went sideways...just like this pic (Overlander Special)
Man that gotta suck... hope they get things fixed up quick and your still able to make it out on the trail to enjoy ....

View attachment 307740

--
Nothing better than getting outta the heat for sure .. spot looks sweet .. hope things heal up quick for the missus and she's 100% soon ..

Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Well, it wasn't this week, but I was going through pictures from earlier this year and thought I'd share.
It's a less common point of view from Top of the World, Utah:
TotwFp.jpg

tchmotorsports

Caught the Bug
A bit late but went last weekend to Mid basin cove in Lake Mohave.Had a great time exploring the area.Lost a control arm bolt on the way back but I removed the control arm and made it home fine.Just a reminder to always prep your rig!
IMG_0167.jpg
IMG_0159.jpg
IMG_0170.jpg
IMG_0173.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

aemfinger

This week, my Jeep took me to graduation! Now it’s time to unwind and plan my next adventure...

Attachments

• AB70764A-B52F-43B1-A8F0-0BD23C797EE8.jpg
    AB70764A-B52F-43B1-A8F0-0BD23C797EE8.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:

longarmwj

My Jeep took me to a special event at Ferrari of Atlanta where they had on display a Ferrari 288 GTO as well as a Ferrari F40. Over 3 million dollars worth of cars just between the two.
IMG_2961.jpg
IMG_2962.jpg
IMG_2963.jpg
IMG_2964.jpg
IMG_2965.jpg
IMG_2966.jpg
IMG_2967.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom