Joke Thread

longarmwj

How did The Burger King get Wendy Pregnant?

He forgot to wrap his whopper.

What do roads and women have in common?

They both have man holes.

What do you call a cheap circumcision?

A ripoff.

Shadowfire

Ok late to the party...Postman on his last day before retirement delivers mail to a house he had been delivering to for many year and is greeted at the door by this gorgeous blond. She invites him in and takes him up to her bedroom where she proceeds to have gratuitous sex with him. She then presents him with a newly printed dollar bill and then the takes him into the kitchen where she serves him an outstanding breakfast. The postman, in disbelief in all that has happened asked the lady “ in all the years I’ve delivered your mail you have barely spoken to me, why now?” “Well” she said “ I told my husband you were retiring and asked him what we should get you?” He said “screw him, give him a dollar”, and with a big smile she said “breakfast was my idea!”

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Ok late to the party...Postman on his last day before retirement delivers mail to a house he had been delivering to for many year and is greeted at the door by this gorgeous blond. She invites him in and takes him up to her bedroom where she proceeds to have gratuitous sex with him. She then presents him with a newly printed dollar bill and then the takes him into the kitchen where she serves him an outstanding breakfast. The postman, in disbelief in all that has happened asked the lady “ in all the years I’ve delivered your mail you have barely spoken to me, why now?” “Well” she said “ I told my husband you were retiring and asked him what we should get you?” He said “screw him, give him a dollar”, and with a big smile she said “breakfast was my idea!”

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

:thumb: :thumb:

Brute

Hooked
There is a fine line between a numerator and a denominator (only a fraction of people will find this funny)...

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Here's another example of the witch hunt caused by the flood of sexual abuse allegations:

I just read about a professional, after 7 yrs of medical school and training has been fired for one minor indiscretion. He slept with one of his patients and can no longer work in the profession. What a waste of time, effort, training and money. He's still paying off his school loans.

This just goes to show you, one minor mistake can ruin your life. Thoughts and prayers for him and his family.

The article says he really is a great guy and a brilliant veterinarian.

BaddestCross

Here's another example of the witch hunt caused by the flood of sexual abuse allegations:

I just read about a professional, after 7 yrs of medical school and training has been fired for one minor indiscretion. He slept with one of his patients and can no longer work in the profession. What a waste of time, effort, training and money. He's still paying off his school loans.

This just goes to show you, one minor mistake can ruin your life. Thoughts and prayers for him and his family.

The article says he really is a great guy and a brilliant veterinarian.
I was waiting for him to be a mortician. 🤣🤣

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Top Bottom