Tow rigs

JKbrick

Business must not be going well. Should have kept the dodge.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

:shock: Secretary driving a Bugatti and vacationing at the French Riveria these days? :cheesy:

I just had to get my third new card on my business account this year because someone got a hold of the number once more :mad: What a gigantic PITA. Hope thats not what happened to yours.

Edit: LOL, BTW, what in the hell is the limit on your card?!?

Yes a real pain in the arse, I found out when I was financing the balance on the new truck a company with the same name as mine that is in Cleveland owes &35k in unpaid payroll taxes. I haven’t had to change my checking account and credit cards for 2 or 3 years now

TrailHunter

Hooked
Got my new Work/Tow Rig yesterday. 2018 F150 XL 2.7 Ecoboost, Supercab, 6.5 Bed, 2WD. The 2.7 is a blast to drive.... The sound of it won’t drop any panties... but it will smoke some tires, tow the occasional 5-8klbs, handle daily job site visits and handle material runs perfectly.

Plans include:
2.5” Leveling kit
Black Method Wheels
33” AT tires
Headache Rack
Toolbox
Rear Air Bags
ARB rear lockers / compressor

IMG_9322.jpg

IMG_9321.jpg

Last edited:

jdofmemi

Got my new Work/Tow Rig yesterday. 2018 F150 XL 2.7 Ecoboost, Supercab, 6.5 Bed, 2WD. The 2.7 is a blast to drive.... The sound of it won’t drop any panties... but it will smoke some tires, tow the occasional 5-8klbs, handle daily job site visits and handle material runs perfectly.

Plans include:
2.5” Leveling kit
Black Method Wheels
33” AT tires
Headache Rack
Toolbox
Rear Air Bags

View attachment 312582

View attachment 312583

Nice looking truck

I hope it is trouble free for you.

Those new F-150s sure have a lot of nice features.

jesse3638

Hooked
Congrats on the new purchase. We have a few at work and I like they way they drive. If I am back in the market for a 1/2 truck I'm going to look at them. Also love the color. My old Titan and new Sentra are very similar in color.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
Nice looking truck

I hope it is trouble free for you.

Those new F-150s sure have a lot of nice features.

Congrats on the new purchase. We have a few at work and I like they way they drive. If I am back in the market for a 1/2 truck I'm going to look at them. Also love the color. My old Titan and new Sentra are very similar in color.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you!! I can’t believe the balls the 2.7 has... been driving like an A-hole in Sport mode and it reads 21mpg. I did get full 6yr 75k coverage.... for when I throw a rod.. [emoji51]

Jsouder53

Hooked
Thank you!! I can’t believe the balls the 2.7 has... been driving like an A-hole in Sport mode and it reads 21mpg. I did get full 6yr 75k coverage.... for when I throw a rod.. [emoji51]

Great looking truck! I like the sound of that mpg! I have an f250 and hate the mpg. I fill it up $100 and get about 4.5 trips to work [emoji51] so I’ve been driving the jeep instead [emoji23] just have to drop my wife off at her work on the way.

TrailHunter

Hooked
That’s a good looking truck TrailHunter! Congratulations!

Congrats on the new truck. Looks great.

Nice work truck trail hunter

Thank you!

Great looking truck! I like the sound of that mpg! I have an f250 and hate the mpg. I fill it up $100 and get about 4.5 trips to work [emoji51] so I’ve been driving the jeep instead [emoji23] just have to drop my wife off at her work on the way.

Thanks! Yeah, I can relate to your frustration.. I was burning close to a 1/4 tank per day on my GMC. Shit, between maintenance and fuel on the last truck, this one should pay for itself.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Plans include:
2.5” Leveling kit
Black Method Wheels
33” AT tires
Headache Rack
Toolbox
Rear Air Bags

Sweet!! Congrats to you on the new truck :thumb:

Top Bottom