The build of my flag ship Black Pearl

black pearl

Hooked
The GC is looking much better now.

Ready to take off road, at least a bit.
yeah it looks great. he'll be able to go a little further than before. He doesn't have ambitions for big rocks, but dose want to go over more then speed bumps [emoji23]

That’s definitely a good excuse to get out on the trail!

It's a better excuse then I normally have [emoji23].
Me: I'm going wheeling
Wife: what's the occasion?
Me: it's Thursday 🤷*♀️
[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

CharlesC

Before and after shots of my buddy's grand Cherokee leveling kit and my old rubi wheels.
Before View attachment 314388 after View attachment 314389 View attachment 314390 View attachment 314391

Very nice! If he doesn’t have the the fever...he soon will[emoji482]🤣 Looks like the seed has been planted!! Next trip out will be like ...”watch what this can do now!!” Lol

Jsouder53

Hooked
I'm still getting the hang of the new toy. I rotated faster then I wanted on this one. But here's a short video of the smoke in town from the camp fire, 150 miles away. It's cleared up some since yesterday.

https://youtu.be/G6vj7e1WkU0

That smoke is crazy! This little video makes me want to get out my drone soon lol

Last night the wife got home and said her tier light came on. So I got to use my repair kit for the first time, since I got it. View attachment 315541

I love that tire repair kit, super handy!

CharlesC

Got a set of rubi rock rails yesterday, so I have some kind of protection, after destroying the crapy sliders I had. View attachment 315546 now to figure out bolt size and pitch and nuts...

I believe you should be able to use your body mount bolts. I might have the nuts for the pinch seam if you want them. Let me know, I can send them to ya, no prob[emoji482] also have 2 body mount bolts if you need them. I can’t remember if they are the fronts or the rears though. I had to reuse one of them for my setup. Let me know[emoji106]

black pearl

Hooked
I believe you should be able to use your body mount bolts. I might have the nuts for the pinch seam if you want them. Let me know, I can send them to ya, no prob[emoji482] also have 2 body mount bolts if you need them. I can’t remember if they are the fronts or the rears though. I had to reuse one of them for my setup. Let me know[emoji106]

I think I found the sizes. 8mm 1.25 pitch 30 mm length and 6mm 1.0 pitch nuts. If I cants find them at the hardware store I'll definitely hit you up! Thanks 🤙

Top Bottom