Fury22

My office is usually 35,000ish feet above the earth :rock:

Attachments

• IMG_20170902_141558_410.jpg
    IMG_20170902_141558_410.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 100

TrailHunter

Hooked
Oh nice! Can’t wait to see it when it’s going up [emoji106] I always love seeing it go from paper to walls/roof

Yeah, Framing it is the most fun... I enjoy Figuring out all the connections, problem solving, stacking lumber & steel.. and watching it take form. Everyday is different.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Yeah, Framing it is the most fun... I enjoy Figuring out all the connections, problem solving, stacking lumber & steel.. and watching it take form. Everyday is different.

You know it, I always love the front end and the back end of building. Framing and the finishing touches

Ddays

Hooked

You know it, I always love the front end and the back end of building. Framing and the finishing touches

Is there a better smell than walking into a freshly framed wood stud building before all the drywall goes up? :cool:

Jsouder53

Hooked
Is there a better smell than walking into a freshly framed wood stud building before all the drywall goes up? :cool:

That smell is great! Lately I’ve been working on a cedar deck which is in pretty awesome as well

It is pretty awesome... Cutting Fir all day smells like Xmas.... unless of course the porta potty hasn’t been cleaned.

I love cutting fir! That and cedar have to be my favorite. Cutting all real wood smells good I suppose [emoji23]

Jsouder53

Hooked
Man, what a view.... that’s a Deck I’d like to sit on.

I like the 3 - 6x6's in the corner.

Unfortunately the back deck (the bigger deck) doesn’t have as good of a view... the view is of the town and the hospital and soon to be more houses.

Those 3 6x6’s were such a pain to notch around! I went through about 3 boards to get it just right! Either the notch was off ever so slightly or the notch cracked off being how fragile cedar is in a 3/4 board lol I’m glad there are only 2 posts on the back deck

Top Bottom