Tow rigs

Ddays

Hooked
now.

Tow rig floor liners, your awesome Jerry

Glad they went to a good home Mark! Bill's right - they're perfect for shit weather like we have now. Damn jobsites all are a muddy mess right now. I don't think it's stopped raining or snowing since June! I was at one today and the dumbasses had a lift buried up past the wheel hubs :cheesy: Don't know why the idiot didn't stop. Anyhoo, glad you could use them. They'd still be sitting in my garage...

JKbrick

Glad they went to a good home Mark! Bill's right - they're perfect for shit weather like we have now. Damn jobsites all are a muddy mess right now. I don't think it's stopped raining or snowing since June! I was at one today and the dumbasses had a lift buried up past the wheel hubs :cheesy: Don't know why the idiot didn't stop. Anyhoo, glad you could use them. They'd still be sitting in my garage...

Lol, they don’t stop or think because it isn’t their $80k they are driving! Thank you so much again [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Towing the TJ through Colorado this past summer. I was VERY impressed with how the Tundra handled the load going up and back down the mountain.

40882583_10217997537068811_7115099400157790208_n.jpg

And towing my other Toyota the other day...

47572621_10218794979724379_6392195531669504_n.jpg

tippedover

Question for everyone who tows: I was talking to some local guys and seems a few have different ideas of best way to tie a Jeep down. Some tie down to the bumpers and others to the axel.

Being newer to towing I was wondering if some with more experience have opinions on the matter.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Question for everyone who tows: I was talking to some local guys and seems a few have different ideas of best way to tie a Jeep down. Some tie down to the bumpers and others to the axel.

Being newer to towing I was wondering if some with more experience have opinions on the matter.

Always tie dysgenic axles. If you tie down from the body/bumpers the straps will work loose or break over bumps.

wibornz

This is our tow vehicle, but now with an aluminum trailer. We call it the Shaggan Wagon and the Beast Wagon of Freedom. It frees us from the work week. This will be our base camp when we off road from Az to AK. She is a 99, a little rough of the outside, as we use it to horse camp, ATV/SXS camp and soon Jeep camp. So we do not fear tree stripping and dirt roads. Everything works great, and the inside is nice. Two slides make it roomy and it is self contained. I have big battery packs and solar on the roof.

18589138_1661127427260892_1640880549952985998_o.jpg

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Guess I can post in here, didn't even see this when I originally got my new truck which is my work vehicle and toy hauler now. Planned on that from the beginning which was hard getting rid of the jeep.

IMG_2714.jpg
IMG_3185.jpg

Top Bottom