WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2019 - SIGN UP

Put me down for creeping! Not crawlin... creepin! Haha sorry late to the party, we would love to go if some folks cant make it...

This is Lauren and I... met quite a few of you all...

This is Hansel... he is shy so he stays in the garage mostly because he is dirty and doesn't want Tony to judge!

Hope you guys are able to find a spot. Be great to catch up!

benatc1

Hooked
Ray and I (Rachel) would love to join the fun. We’ll keep an eye out for a spot. [emoji4]

View attachment 315906 .
View attachment 315907

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Put me down for creeping! Not crawlin... creepin! Haha sorry late to the party, we would love to go if some folks cant make it...

This is Hansel... he is shy so he stays in the garage mostly because he is dirty and doesn't want Tony to judge!

Hope both you guys can make it!

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Ray and I (Rachel) would love to join the fun. We’ll keep an eye out for a spot. [emoji4]

View attachment 315906 .
View attachment 315907

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I was hoping you guys would chime in. [emoji41][emoji106]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Well of course you guys are in! If you haven't done so already, get those rooms booked :thumb:

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
Clothing ordered for me and the wife ! Pumped for the run. Will call and book hotels tomorrow. Probably Thursday through Saturday for us. Looking forward to joining our first run!

Clothing ordered for me and the wife ! Pumped for the run. Will call and book hotels tomorrow. Probably Thursday through Saturday for us. Looking forward to joining our first run!

You’ll have a blast. Last year was our first one and it was an experience I’ll never forget looking forward to meeting you and everyone else coming out for the first time.

Top Bottom