Random Photos

WJCO

Meme King
She also got me a puzzle that has a bunch of older Jeep ads. I think she's trying to keep me busy so I don't plan on building a new Gladiator instead.

We're going to frame it and hang it in the garage.

IMG_20181230_122946_638.jpg

IMG_20181230_123031_073.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Those are awesome. She didn't make it hard enough, you're already finished and it's still December lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

True. And she failed to realize the giant word GLADIATOR near the center of the puzzle that I continued to be drawn to.

IMG_20181230_131926_467.jpg

Brute

Hooked
True. And she failed to realize the giant word GLADIATOR near the center of the puzzle that I continued to be drawn to.

View attachment 317962

I'm going to stop by your house on the way to my sister's place after EJS...and let you take her for a ride in Brute...perhaps that will seal the deal on a Jeep truck in the near future...

And your model needs a .50 cal Browning...

WJCO

Meme King
I would take that as a sign that she subconsciously wants you to get a Gladiator

You may be on to something.

I'm going to stop by your house on the way to my sister's place after EJS...and let you take her for a ride in Brute...perhaps that will seal the deal on a Jeep truck in the near future...

And your model needs a .50 cal Browning...

Lol. Solid plan. I appreciate it. Seriously was planning on a JL as both of our jeeps are higher in mileage but timing just didn't work out with the new house. But now after seeing the new Gladiator, I am really glad I didn't get a JL. I really want that Gladiator. Especially in hydro blue.

Top Bottom