The Slow Build of Sprocket

ProtocolJK

It’s been a while since I updated this thread. I’ve been super busy with work and I am in the process of buying a house. But I did get a new JE Reel 1350 front drive shaft to replace my blown factory one. Now I just need to find time to install it! IMG_2544.jpg

Last edited:

ProtocolJK

Brown Santa brought me some goodies! Now just need my new tires to show up and I need to find some time to actually work on my Jeep. IMG_2745.jpg

ProtocolJK

Finally got some time to work on sprocket today and got all 5 machetes assembled and installed!
IMG_2827.jpg
Out with the old
IMG_2829.jpg
And in with the new!!
IMG_2831.jpg

ProtocolJK

Got a little more time to work on Sprocket tonight. I replaced my factory front driveshaft with a JE Reel 1350 drive shaft and man am I impressed with the quality of this thing!
IMG_2854.jpg

ProtocolJK

Brown Santa just dropped off an Evo pro series tire carrier! Now I just have to wait for the new tailgate to get back from paint to install it.
IMG_3636.jpg

RCVRY

I put the factory bump stop back on to make sure it fit before I started installing the carrier.

Do you need the bumper with the evo carrier? I’m asking because I’m installing one soon.

I still say it was violated. Don’t stick your finger in there without dinner and candlelight.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom