Jeep dogs!!!

Ddays

Hooked
Thanks man! My apartment has certain breed restrictions. I got an emotional support letter so I'ma looking for another pup,!

Awesome Pete! Can't wait to see the lucky pup. I can never go to a shelter again. I'd come home with 20 fucking dogs!

Riley approves of the new Jeep!

Riley.jpg

Lojo

Image1550639631.770925.jpg
Our Jeep Queen!! Sadly we just had to put her down. She lived a loved and great life as a family friend and a schutzhund working dog... The most attentive,loyal,obedient but yet highly driven and spirited partner my wife and I have ever had... We do have a piece of her still!! Her daughter Fonza. RIP Ada Vom Reisfeld..We miss you!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lojo

View attachment 321406
Our Jeep Queen!! Sadly we just had to put her down. She lived a loved and great life as a family friend and a schutzhund working dog... The most attentive,loyal,obedient but yet highly driven and spirited partner my wife and I have ever had... We do have a piece of her still!! Her daughter Fonza. RIP Ada Vom Reisfeld..We miss you!!

Image1550640382.992810.jpg Image1550640410.778015.jpg
The daughter.... she is ready to come along!!

Clutch

Caught the Bug
View attachment 321406

I’m sorry to hear this. You gave her a great and adventurous life.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
View attachment 321406

So sorry for your loss.

Abntroop

View attachment 321406

Very sorry to hear this.

Top Bottom