Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Mocking up a wing for the A team van

Attachments

• C48F7441-C768-41DD-A563-F9227519C384.jpg
    C48F7441-C768-41DD-A563-F9227519C384.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 180

jesse3638

Hooked
As mentioned I'm renovating my kitchen and found a water leak in the wall. After demo I was in need of drywall work. My guy was booked up so I ended up doing it myself. Light sanding and it'll be ready for texture. Then paint tomorrow and counters go in Friday.

IMAG3034.jpg
IMAG3035.jpg
IMAG3036.jpg
IMAG3038.jpg
IMAG3037.jpg

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
As mentioned I'm renovating my kitchen and found a water leak in the wall. After demo I was in need of drywall work. My guy was booked up so I ended up doing it myself. Light sanding and it'll be ready for texture. Then paint tomorrow and counters go in Friday.

Looks good. :thumb:

JKbrick

View attachment 323341
View attachment 323342
View attachment 323343
View attachment 323344
View attachment 323345

We could use some drywall repairs here !

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Spazbyt

Hooked
Even my wood working projects are jeep related I guess. :thinking: I started working on a sign for the garage. I'm thinking of painting the tire tread as realistic as possible and the jeep logo gloss red or do I make the jeep logo a muddy color and texture?
20190225_134540.jpg

Slimebones

Microwave went crazy today, started working on it's own and sending loud beeps. Throwing a code of F3. Checked youtube of course. Some suggested replacing control module which costs $100 and some suggested unplugging and cleaning the ribbon cable at back of control module. Choices I am faced with: 1 replace microwave, 2 replace control module, 3 unplug and clean ribbon cable at back of control module. Chose option #3 which saved me a minimum of $100 for the module up to 4 to 5 hundred $$$ to replace microwave. Score!!!

jesse3638

Hooked
Microwave went crazy today, started working on it's own and sending loud beeps. Throwing a code of F3. Checked youtube of course. Some suggested replacing control module which costs $100 and some suggested unplugging and cleaning the ribbon cable at back of control module. Choices I am faced with: 1 replace microwave, 2 replace control module, 3 unplug and clean ribbon cable at back of control module. Chose option #3 which saved me a minimum of $100 for the module up to 4 to 5 hundred $$$ to replace microwave. Score!!!
That's awesome. Love when it's a simple fix. If you need a new OTR microwave I have a brand new 30" white GE one I'm selling...haha.

After my late night of texturing I got it all painted Thursday and the counters went in yesterday. I think it came out pretty good.

IMG_20190322_154113_01.jpg
IMG_20190322_154113_02.jpg
IMG_20190322_154113_03.jpg

My 2nd garage entry door is now a bar area. We still haven't decided on weather or not to put the stone back splash on 3 sides with reclaimed wood flooring up the back or just the flooring up the back. Here are pics of it with ways. We plan to put 4th two glass door mini fridges under it. It looks kinda funny the way it sits now.

IMG_20190322_112714_01.jpg
IMG_20190322_125341_01.jpg

One with the wood I'm speaking of. It'll be installed horizontally.

IMG_20190322_155257_01.jpg

wjtstudios

Hooked
That's awesome. Love when it's a simple fix. If you need a new OTR microwave I have a brand new 30" white GE one I'm selling...haha.

After my late night of texturing I got it all painted Thursday and the counters went in yesterday. I think it came out pretty good.

View attachment 323504
View attachment 323505
View attachment 323506

My 2nd garage entry door is now a bar area. We still haven't decided on weather or not to put the stone back splash on 3 sides with reclaimed wood flooring up the back or just the flooring up the back. Here are pics of it with ways. We plan to put 4th two glass door mini fridges under it. It looks kinda funny the way it sits now.

View attachment 323507
View attachment 323508

View attachment 323509

Being that it is a dry bar with out a sink, I would run it without the stone back splash. It will look cleaner in the end.

Everything looks great, you almost to the end!

jesse3638

Hooked
Being that it is a dry bar with out a sink, I would run it without the stone back splash. It will look cleaner in the end.

Everything looks great, you almost to the end!

That's a great point. My wife said it looks like a bathroom with the splashes up. After she said that it kind of reminds me of those coffee areas in a hotel...haha. Yeah the kitchen is getting close. I'm hoping to get the flooring down this weekend. Then it's on to the upstairs flooring

WJCO

Meme King
Even my wood working projects are jeep related I guess. :thinking: I started working on a sign for the garage. I'm thinking of painting the tire tread as realistic as possible and the jeep logo gloss red or do I make the jeep logo a muddy color and texture?

Looks good.

Nice!

That's really coming together.

jesse3638

Hooked
Finished up the flooring. We decided after I'd just done the kitchen to do the dinning room area too. I was able to remove 3 tut planks and get full ones in. It's seamless.

IMAG3044.jpg
IMAG3045.jpg
IMAG3046.jpg

Also my beer fridges came in for the dry bar. I cut and messed with the flooring were using for the wall. No more taking am ice chest with my beer in it when I go to work on the house..haha.

IMG_20190326_230629_01.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Got some more insulating and electrical done. We're about 75% done with insulation and it's so much more comfortable in here. I went with whiteboard panels over drywall to save a ton of labor. Works out great because the kids get to draw on it also. Just secured with staples, so even more time saving.

IMG_20190329_151749_740.jpg

Brute

Hooked
Got some more insulating and electrical done. We're about 75% done with insulation and it's so much more comfortable in here. I went with whiteboard panels over drywall to save a ton of labor. Works out great because the kids get to draw on it also. Just secured with staples, so even more time saving.

View attachment 324045

That’s not a bad idea...when my daughter was young, she loved to draw on the walls...to my dismay

Top Bottom