Kill it With Fire

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
Good thing I’m sitting in the hospital because I’m pretty sure that just gave me cancer

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Dual racks on top with 3 baskets on the lower portion .. had 5 Jerry cans down the drivers side , with holders for another 5 ..
I’m really curious to what he uses this for

No clue ... been seeing it around town for the last week or so .. hadn't ever been able to get a pic till now ... wish I could catch em parked and get all sides .. got rollers on the rack for something , big star of David on the front , saw 10 holders down the drivers side didnt count the passenger side ones ... hopefully I can get some better shots of this thing one of these days ..

Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Dual racks on top with 3 baskets on the lower portion .. had 5 Jerry cans down the drivers side , with holders for another 5 ..

No clue ... been seeing it around town for the last week or so .. hadn't ever been able to get a pic till now ... wish I could catch em parked and get all sides .. got rollers on the rack for something , big star of David on the front , saw 10 holders down the drivers side didnt count the passenger side ones ... hopefully I can get some better shots of this thing one of these days ..

Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks like a home brew boat loader

Top Bottom