By the way I am an asshole. You have no idea of the asshole I can be.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Hey I generated the next page, that I have viewed twice now and it has 11 ads on it. Sweet. More money for Wayalife. I like Wayalife. I support it sponsors, I buy Jeep stuff from ads that I see on this site. I have outfitted my Jeep with products from this site specifically because of recommendations that Eddie has made.

So insult me all you want, from your keyboard. It holds no real value to me. I am on this site because I value what Eddie and Cindy do for the Jeeping community and the knowledge they shares with us.

Then why make such an asinine comment? If we wanted, we could start two or three of these threads a week. I think I can speak for the rest of the moderators, by saying we would not care if another thread, like this, ever occurred.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

No, I don't don't think they have the ability to see the bigger picture. I think that by their conduct, they generate drama, and controversy that increase views, that increase ad exposure that generate sales and ad revenue for the site. I think that the additional ad revenue and sales are a byproduct of them not being able to successfully manage conflict and resolve problems at at the lowest level possible. I think that they have little to no conflict resolution skills, They do things on purpose to drag this mess of a thread out. At any time, they could have taken the high road and put an end to this. But hey lets insult another member that buys stuff form the vendors on this site. I wonder how many more post will be made from my post alone, how many more views will be generated? It will not be hard to measure. When I posted on page #32, there was 13,484 views. So lets wee where it goes from here. I thing i have added the correct level of drama and conflict. I am even being called stupid, dumb and a drug user. I think with many of them it has more to do with ego and they can not see past that. So lets see where it goes.

So stop posting.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
No, I don't don't think they have the ability to see the bigger picture. I think that by their conduct, they generate drama, and controversy that increase views, that increase ad exposure that generate sales and ad revenue for the site. I think that the additional ad revenue and sales are a byproduct of them not being able to successfully manage conflict and resolve problems at at the lowest level possible. I think that they have little to no conflict resolution skills, They do things on purpose to drag this mess of a thread out. At any time, they could have taken the high road and put an end to this. But hey lets insult another member that buys stuff form the vendors on this site. I wonder how many more post will be made from my post alone, how many more views will be generated? It will not be hard to measure. When I posted on page #32, there was 13,484 views. So lets wee where it goes from here. I thing i have added the correct level of drama and conflict. I am even being called stupid, dumb and a drug user. I think with many of them it has more to do with ego and they can not see past that. So lets see where it goes.

You have it all figured out. We continue this crazy thread to make .0005 cents off the advertisers.

😂😂

wibornz

OOO look just a couple hours go by and this thread is at 14,133 views. Getting some great numbers here. well that shouldn't matter should it. It is not like it is a business or anything. I wonder how many more ads were viewed in the last 800 or so views???? That's the real question right. I mean if you go back to the beginning, it was all about some other Youtube channel bumping up the numbers.

You see the problem with this also is that it gets to point where the stupid is blatantly on display. Then people realize that they if they had the ability to objectively look at the problem, maybe it wasn't handled in the best manner. Maybe I should go back and screen shot all the post where members were part of the problem and not part of the solution? When ever any criticism is brought up though, They resort to personal attacks.from their safe space behind the keyboard. But hey I am thick skinned, run that. Call me stupid, call me dumb, call me a drug user, call me what ever. For it to matter, I would have to value their opinion. Some I do, some I don't in reality, I just don't care that much.

Hey, maybe some of you keyboard warriors can go back and screen shot where they think they were successful in reducing drama, resolving conflict, creating a solution. Note, I am not here for this, at this point, I really want to see some apologies from some of you posting that maybe you went a little over board and that maybe there was a better way to handle this than what is represented in this thread. Maybe check in your ego a little and not belittle people from your keyboard in the safety of safe place.

Trail JK

Let’s all tell Eddie to take down the ads and we’ll just pay him to run this site, his equipment, time, research of trails and so on. That’s what other companies are doing now. I’m sure you’d be the first to comment to a monthly contribution right?

IMG_0838.JPG

Ddays

Hooked
OOO look just a couple hours go by and this thread is at 14,133 views. Getting some great numbers here. well that shouldn't matter should it. It is not like it is a business or anything. I wonder how many more ads were viewed in the last 800 or so views???? That's the real question right. I mean if you go back to the beginning, it was all about some other Youtube channel bumping up the numbers.

You see the problem with this also is that it gets to point where the stupid is blatantly on display. Then people realize that they if they had the ability to objectively look at the problem, maybe it wasn't handled in the best manner. Maybe I should go back and screen shot all the post where members were part of the problem and not part of the solution? When ever any criticism is brought up though, They resort to personal attacks.from their safe space behind the keyboard. But hey I am thick skinned, run that. Call me stupid, call me dumb, call me a drug user, call me what ever. For it to matter, I would have to value their opinion. Some I do, some I don't in reality, I just don't care that much.

Hey, maybe some of you keyboard warriors can go back and screen shot where they think they were successful in reducing drama, resolving conflict, creating a solution. Note, I am not here for this, at this point, I really want to see some apologies from some of you posting that maybe you went a little over board and that maybe there was a better way to handle this than what is represented in this thread. Maybe check in your ego a little and not belittle people from your keyboard in the safety of safe place.

You're really intent on making yourself look like an idiot here. Are you seriously expecting the mods to apologize? To whom would that be they need to apologize to? The drama was resolved last night. You are prolonging this....

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

Apologies for calling someone out on their bullshit? I think not. You need to kick rocks with everyone else that doesn’t like it here.

You are in no position to ask for anything. This is not your business or home. You are a guest. Don’t like it? Leave.

notnalc68

I’d be happy to call you an asshole, to your face.

wibornz

14592 views And here comes the internet tough guys.

I am perfectly happy with this site and the ads. I am not mad at any of you. I am just pointing out that hypocrisy of some of the members.

So Mods, having a reviewed of the rules.

This is a copy and past of the rules in part:

"You understand that it is your responsibility to be familiar with and remain updated with current WAYALIFE.com Rules and Guidelines. All users of WAYALIFE.com must comply with these guidelines. Infractions of any Rules or Guideline may result in revocation of forum privileges.

You understand that by becoming a member of WAYALIFE.com, you are agreeing that Nevada law applies to any dispute related to your membership and that any such dispute could only be brought in Carson City County, NV.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. You are also acknowledging that you have read the term and conditions outlined above carefully and agree to abide by them."

So Mods anyone get any infractions from this thread? I am wondering what the baseline for obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening is on this forum? Can a Mod screen shot an example from this thread that may rise to the occasion of one of the prohibited actions. If there are none. I am cool with that also. Just wondering what the base line is? Is pictures of scantly clad females okay? Is language like whore vulgar? Or are we on page #35 and charging forward........

So all the members referring to woman as a whore and slut in this thread....... Just so I understand the standard, can you post your mom's, wife, girlfriend or daughters social media . Sure would like to know if you have the same standards in your household or if you're just being a keyboard warrior from your safe space. So cast that stone in that glass house. I am waiting for some links. I think that none of you that were throwing the words like whore or slut or any of the other vulgar, sexually-orientated and hateful words around will man up and post links from any social media pages. Pretty sure they will fall back on the rules and say they can't post links as it is a violation of the rules and hide behind their keyboards in their safe place even though many social media sites have been referred to in this thread. Maybe some more little kids stuff like I would say it to your face comebacks will work and cover up the bulling, and hispocery of this thread.

So I will check back in a bit and see how we are doing. I look forward to some infractions that have been laid out to the ones on this thread that have violated the rules, or maybe I will be surprised to find out that not one member that has run their mouth on this thread has any females in their life that have posted a pic in social media like the one posted on this thread. That would be awesome. And hey maybe I will see one of you in the future and you can tell me to my face how hurt and displeased you are with me for pointing how stupid this thread is. Yet, they will not apologize or own their behavior. They will continue to post. I don't think their ego will allow them to stop. Which is good right, for business right. I see more ads, you all see more ads and hey that is good for the site. After I click Submit Reply, I am going to click on an ad. I have some shopping to do anyways.

wibornz

I’d be happy to call you an asshole, to your face.

By the way I am an asshole. You have no idea of the asshole I can be. It is an art form. Usually, just try and be cool and be laid back, but the butt hurt and bulling is just ripe for someone to point out all the asshole stuff in this thread.

And I am okay with you calling me an asshole. I am comfortable with who I am.

Ddays

Hooked
By the way I am an asshole. You have no idea of the asshole I can be. It is an art form. Usually, just try and be cool and be laid back, but the butt hurt and bulling is just ripe for someone to point out all the asshole stuff in this thread.

And I am okay with you calling me an asshole. I am comfortable with who I am.

Must suck to be you :naw:

notnalc68

I am perfectly happy with this site and the ads. I am not mad at any of you. I am just pointing out that hypocrisy of some of the members.

"You understand that it is your responsibility to be familiar with and remain updated with current WAYALIFE.com Rules and Guidelines. All users of WAYALIFE.com must comply with these guidelines. Infractions of any Rules or Guideline may result in revocation of forum privileges.

You understand that by becoming a member of WAYALIFE.com, you are agreeing that Nevada law applies to any dispute related to your membership and that any such dispute could only be brought in Carson City County, NV.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. You are also acknowledging that you have read the term and conditions outlined above carefully and agree to abide by them."

So Mods anyone get any infractions from this thread? I am wondering what the baseline for obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening is on this forum? Can a Mod screen shot an example from this thread that may rise to the occasion of one of the prohibited actions. If there are none. I am cool with that also. Just wondering what the base line is? Is pictures of scantly clad females okay? Is language like whore vulgar? Or are we on page #35 and charging forward........

So all the members referring to woman as a whore and slut in this thread....... Just so I understand the standard, can you post your mom's, wife, girlfriend or daughters social media . Sure would like to know if you have the same standards in your household or if you're just being a keyboard warrior from your safe space. So cast that stone in that glass house. I am waiting for some links. I think that none of you that were throwing the words like whore or slut or any of the other vulgar, sexually-orientated and hateful words around will man up and post links from any social media pages. Pretty sure they will fall back on the rules and say they can't post links as it is a violation of the rules and hide behind their keyboards in their safe place even though many social media sites have been referred to in this thread. Maybe some more little kids stuff like I would say it to your face comebacks will work and cover up the bulling, and hispocery of this thread.

So I will check back in a bit and see how we are doing. I look forward to some infractions that have been laid out to the ones on this thread that have violated the rules, or maybe I will be surprised to find out that not one member that has run their mouth on this thread has any females in their life that have posted a pic in social media like the one posted on this thread. That would be awesome. And hey maybe I will see one of you in the future and you can tell me to my face how hurt and displeased you are with me for pointing how stupid this thread is. Yet, they will not apologize or own their behavior. They will continue to post. I don't think their ego will allow them to stop. Which is good right, for business right. I see more ads, you all see more ads and hey that is good for the site. After I click Submit Reply, I am going to click on an ad. I have some shopping to do anyways.

Tell Eddie more about how to run a forum. Is that how you run your forum?

wibornz

Must suck to be you :naw:

It depends on where you are in life. My life might suck compared to your life or my life might be awesome compared to you. I don't know you and I am not in competition with you.. I know me and life has been a blast for me. I retired young, have pretty much everything that I want and more importantly, I have everything I need.

A.J.

At the risk of becoming a post whore(see what I did there). I’m not a moderator but at the rate you’re going I wouldn’t be too surprised if you earn your own thread soon. The way I see it you’re just stoking a fire that was nearly out. Oh well. Whatever floats your boat. Carry on. I am sure you’ll find what your looking for. You could try screenshots and specific call outs if you really want to fire things up. I am sure the “mods” you are referring to will be happy to oblige. Have fun with it. I’m out.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

Try reading and comprehending what occurred in this thread before stepping on your high horse on how anyone should have respond.

You would rather try and preach on how everyone is tough guys on the internet and you are here as the white knight to point out how we are wrong.

If you think you can come continue down this road and win, you are sadly mistaken. You can go preach somewhere else.

Ddays

Hooked
It depends on where you are in life. My life might suck compared to your life or my life might be awesome compared to you. I don't know you and I am not in competition with you.. I know me and life has been a blast for me. I retired young, have pretty much everything that I want and more importantly, I have everything I need.

Yeah, but you're an admitted asshole, so there's that :idontknow:

wibornz

Try reading and comprehending what occurred in this thread before stepping on your high horse on how anyone should have respond.

You would rather try and preach on how everyone is tough guys on the internet and you are here as the white knight to point out how we are wrong.

If you think you can come continue down this road and win, you are sadly mistaken. You can go preach somewhere else.

Not trying and not preaching, not an white knight, not trying to win. I know that to be sadly mistaken, I would have to care what others think and I just don't. It is funny though that if I don't agree with the bullies and tough guys on this thread, that the response is go somewhere else. The reality is I just don't care if someone on this forum gets mad at me, or calls me names or tries to hurt my feelings. It just does not matter. I think this is fun pointing out the hypocrisy in this thread. The rule breakers that cry foul if someone else violates the rules. The double standards in this thread is great.

wibornz

Yeah, but you're an admitted asshole, so there's that :idontknow:

Everyone is capable of being an asshole. Sometimes just standing up to bullies can make you an asshole. If you have never been an asshole, maybe you just never stood up for anything. But then I don't know you so I am not judging you.

Top Bottom