The Building of Compromise

WJCO

Meme King
That’s awesome man! Any idea on when that Gladiator will be in your garage?

Not a clue. These lazy fuckers won't even release pricing yet and the trucks are already hitting lots. Our sales person told us that we can order Monday but I want to see numbers first. We're going with Hydro Blue which is late availability so it will likely be a few months.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Not a clue. These lazy fuckers won't even release pricing yet and the trucks are already hitting lots. Our sales person told us that we can order Monday but I want to see numbers first. We're going with Hydro Blue which is late availability so it will likely be a few months.

Still no pricing?! I can’t wait to see that hydro blue though, that’s going to look good!

DVLDOG

Sweet! Cant wait to see what you do with it! You can drop off the WJ on the way back from the dealer...lol...:clap2:

WJCO

Meme King
Still no pricing?! I can’t wait to see that hydro blue though, that’s going to look good!

Pricing is out as of now (as I'm sure you know). But I was told a few days ago that it will likely be May 1st before orders can be placed. The original info that the dealer got was not clear that the Early April ordering would only be for the Launch Edition. :sigh:

Sweet! Cant wait to see what you do with it!

I know. I'm getting anxious.

WJCO

Meme King
Threw some gussets on the pinkmobile tonight, so hopefully something semi- cool might be happening soon.

IMG_20190410_193734_689.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Got some 35s put on the JK this week. Turns out when I did a tire rotation the other day, that 2 tires were down at 2/32 so it was time for replacement. We still got 40k out of these tires. Been really happy with the Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs so we got another set.

IMG_20190413_144457_749.jpg

IMG_20190413_145403_801.jpg

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Girls and their new Shoes... I wouldn’t be surprised if there were 5 more sets in your garage... for dirt, rocks, snow, mall trips and Nights on the town.. [emoji15]

Lol. No shit. When we got married she had like 30 pairs and I had 3.

35’s look good! [emoji1303]

Thanks. It's a better looking fit than the 33s.

You keeping both Jeeps or is the Glad replacing one?

Keeping both. That's the plan.

WJCO

Meme King
Huge rock came up and broke the windshield yesterday.

IMG_20190416_170343_622.jpg

Did get some nice replacement Mopar glass though with some Jeep logos on it though.

IMG_20190416_170313_017.jpg

IMG_20190416_170233_932.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
Ouch! Amazing how these damn things collect rocks. I got my first rock on the JL at 1500 miles :naw:

boardsurfer

I've been ignoring the small crack on my windshield for well over a year. I just know the minute I replace it, it will collect rocks.

WJCO

Meme King
Ouch! Amazing how these damn things collect rocks. I got my first rock on the JL at 1500 miles :naw:

I've been ignoring the small crack on my windshield for well over a year. I just know the minute I replace it, it will collect rocks.

On our 3rd replacement now and we've only had the Jeep about 3 years. And we've done at least 3 repairs (non replacements).

USMC Wrangler

That sucks but glad it’s all better now! I have a very, very slow growing crack a few inches below eye level. I keep waiting for it to get worse before I replace it, again. I think I need a new WAL banner to make sure it grows! [emoji23]

WJCO

Meme King
Just lowered my deductible so I can afford to get a new windshield soon (figured it wouldn’t be my last either)... my crack has been slowly growing

Not sure how all states or insurance companies work, but we have MetLife and a 0 dollar deductible for glass claims and glass claims don't count against us. I had something similar in Arizona under a different company.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Not sure how all states or insurance companies work, but we have MetLife and a 0 dollar deductible for glass claims and glass claims don't count against us. I had something similar in Arizona under a different company.

I’m going to call Geico tomorrow and get more info on changing the glass. Back in Florida it didn’t count against us either, so we will find out. I also don’t want to put my WAYALIFE banner on a cracked windshield lol

Top Bottom