Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

jesse3638

Hooked
Get one of those badass slingshots, or bear spray maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bear spray might be a little over the top lol but a slingshot is a little more inconspicuous than a BB gun. My neighbor a few doors down (a ranch hand) apparently made a threat to kill one of their dogs not too long ago [emoji15] it was in his field harassing his cattle
Was going to say the same thing. Careful though even 1/4" shot can seriously injure or kill if placed just right. I was using mine at work to chase the rabbits off the lawn. Imagine my surprise when the one I hit jumped up then fell over dead. I knew they killed squirls though...haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

Lol really???
Well, no paintball involved, but he was my neighbor's. He got out and came over to our house. The tag he was wearing had a phone number that ended up being a fax. I faxed a photo of him to the number. Didn't get a response for a week when my neighbor finally called and said his machine was out of paper so he just got the fax that day. I told the guy that the dog was already part of our family, so he could go pound sand. 😂

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Last edited:

Jsouder53

Hooked
Well, no paintball involved, but he was my neighbor's. He got out and came over to our house. The tag he was wearing had a phone number that ended up being a fax. I faxed a photo of him to the number. Didn't get a response for a week when my neighbor finally called and said his machine was out of paper so he just got the fax that day. I told the guy that the dog was already part of our family, so he could go pound sand. [emoji23]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Well at least it’s in a home where someone notices he goes missing [emoji23]

RCVRY

Well, no paintball involved, but he was my neighbor's. He got out and came over to our house. The tag he was wearing had a phone number that ended up being a fax. I faxed a photo of him to the number. Didn't get a response for a week when my neighbor finally called and said his machine was out of paper so he just got the fax that day. I told the guy that the dog was already part of our family, so he could go pound sand. [emoji23]

--

Should’ve faxed a picture of the dogs balloon knot, with the message “This is the last you’ll see of your dog.”

RCVRY

I’ve rescued/found two dogs in my neighborhood. Both times I could tell why the dog ran away.
Why do people have dogs just to be mean to them? I’m a stranger and in five minutes they like me more than their “owner”?

RCVRY

Was going to say the same thing. Careful though even 1/4" shot can seriously injure or kill if placed just right. I was using mine at work to chase the rabbits off the lawn. Imagine my surprise when the one I hit jumped up then fell over dead. I knew they killed squirls though...haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just wondering, why would you chase bunnies off a lawn with a pellet gun? I could understand a vegetable garden, Mr. McGregor, but the lawn?

Do you hate Easter?

RCVRY

Just wondering, why would you chase bunnies off a lawn with a pellet gun? I could understand a vegetable garden, Mr. McGregor, but the lawn?

Do you hate Easter?

Also, I moved my trailer for the first time since winter last weekend and a baby bunny ran out. Barely as big as my hand. Poor little guy ran into the neighbors yard and was set upon by their poodles.
I dunno if he survived or if he became a fluffy poodle snack. Either way I felt bad and wished he stayed in my LAWN.
Why are you shooting bunnies on the lawn??!!

Boudica

Pet Peeves- what pisses you off?

When you go to do a couple of minor projects on your Jeep, things that are estimated to take 20-30 minutes total. Ha Ha, nope...two and a half hours later.

Also, why does at least one essential tool always seem to disappear on the afternoon I need it?

Jsouder53

Hooked
When you go to do a couple of minor projects on your Jeep, things that are estimated to take 20-30 minutes total. Ha Ha, nope...two and a half hours later.

Also, why does at least one essential tool always seem to disappear on the afternoon I need it?

Same thing happens to me, whenever I tell my wife I’m going to work on the Jeep she immediately assumes the day is gone lol

Top Bottom