The build of my flag ship Black Pearl

black pearl

Hooked
Glad to hear camping went well.
On my WJ, we removed the cargo socket, wired a 8 gauge wire from it all the way to the battery. Looks just like factory but always hot and handles the fridge.

This is great! I’ll be doing this this week some time. Before I head out with it next weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

black pearl

Hooked
Made a little progress today.
Had my dad spin the axel, as I listened to the pinion with a stethoscope. Definitely can hear some clunking in that area. So the dismantling process starts. IMG_5122.jpg IMG_5123.jpg

black pearl

Hooked
Been a hell of a project for ya! Victory lap? [emoji482]

Between working so much, the four year old and a wife that apparently wants to spend time with me. It has been quite the project. I should have all the little issues worked out, once this is complete.
Yes big victory lap!

Good progress. Hope all works out smoothly.
Thanks! Should go back together fairly easy. Got it all laid out and prepared for install. Oh and the big part I got the right inch pound dial, so I can properly set the preload.

black pearl

Hooked
This rain has been messing with my plans!!
Got the pinon in and preload set. The gage in the picture reads about 32 inch pounds, but after spinning it a bunch it’s dropped to about 30 inch pound. Hopefully the rain holds off long enough for me to get the Carrier back in. IMG_5315.jpg IMG_5316.jpg IMG_5317.jpg

Top Bottom